Chapter 7-Got the taste of the risk

What do you think I should do after I got information about Sam from Mr.Belle van der Ding Dong?Well,we gotta wait for recess and even if it's recess,which it is,what plan would fit for this bully?

Before we get to that let's get to this.

This morning,at school,I got a very 'welcoming invitation' from Samantha.I opened up my locker like any usual day and....

SPLASH!!!!!

My books were wet and my clothes were soaking.Now I'm gigantic soaking sponge on the third day of school.

How could she do this?

I must admit sometimes I wonder,why go through all that trouble trying to get water into my locker when it will just be a splash?

But now I know that I just tasted the risk of this plan.

And I gotta be careful.What was I thinking,talking to Nancie,obviously is wrong for popular girls.I'm sure they must be gossiping about us now.

So I went to the janitor room and met Mr.Belle van der Ding Dong.I still can't get over the whole 'Mr.Belle van der Ding Dong' thing.

"Hey,Mr.Janitor.You got the information I need?" Rather than saying Mr.Belle van der Ding Dong,which I couldn't even make it to the Ding,I just say Mr.Janitor.It's cooler that way.We need nicknames this days.

"Yeah,everything's right here," he said as he hand me over a paper with Samantha's profile.

"You must be a spy or something," I said as I took the paper from his hand.

"I am a spy."

"You are?Unbelieveble.Who do you work for?"

"Umm....Everybody."

I read the profile.

____________________________________________________________

                                              SAMANTHA DICKENS

Status: Popular girl

Advantages: Queen of prom since she got here.

                         Teacher's favourite student

                          A lot of spyies and boyfriends,that leads to playgirl

                          Doesn't get into any trouble even if she is the main cause              

                          Everybody listens to what she says

Weakness: Sometimes doesn't know what to say

                       A lot of break ups

                       Short 

                       A lot of enemies

                       HAS A SECRET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________________________________________

 "I know that.You don't need to give me a muted shout.But what secret?"

"She always goes to this house opposite mine."

"Where is it?"

"It's in another neighbourhood.Opposite this one."

"Wait,why is your house so far from school?"

"That's the only house that's empty.I sometimes camp at school.The class is quite comfortable,you know."

Oh gosh,this guy is weird."Is there any shortcuts?"

"The forest is the shortcut."

"Okay,hope I could get through that.Wish me luck."

"Good luck."