Chapter 1-What happened today

"Just one more picture."

"Dad,it's the sixth time you said that.I need to go to school,like right now," I said,frustrated."Dad,I'm just going to school.It's my first day.It's nothing," I added.

"Okay,dad.I gotta go."

"Do you want me to send you to school.The old jip's still OK," my dad said.

"No way-I mean-no,thanks," I said.Luckily my dad didn't heard the 'No way' part.I can't be seen on a jip on the first day of school.I've been waiting for this day since last year.

Every year,I got a free refresh button and I'm gonna refresh the whole 'A bowl of noodles dropped on me' thing.With extra seasoning.

It was my most embarassing moment in my whole entire life!

I closed the door and started walking.Then running,suddenly.I geuss I so excited like something good was going to happen today.

Finally,I got to school without looking like a clown who lost a race,'cause I was wearing mascara.

Suddenly,this girl and her bimbo followers bumped me and all my books fell.I looked at them crossly.

"Watch where you're going,loser," said one of her followers.

"What is your problem,bimbo girl?" I said,half yelling.

OPPS.Wrong sentence,Mr.Brain.

"What the hell?" she said."That's enough,Prudence," the girl said,putting her hand to stop Prudence from going crazy and trying to hurt me.

I suddenly noticed that she was trying to say something.I tried to read her lips.

S-O-R-R-Y

Okay,fine.What a weird way to apologize.