Chapter 3-Dealing with it is my thing

History class seemed to take forever to end,so goes with Maths and English.

English would have been better if the teacher weren't so boring. 

RECESS,the time where I could sit back and relax with my friend,Karen."Hey,Karen.How's science?Was it easy?" I said while I came to sit down next to her with my lunch.

"Hi.It was OK," she said."Did you watch Gossip Girl yesterday?The part where Blair and Chuck had an accident.But that limo was meant for Nate.Who is Gossip Girl anyway,right?" I said,non-stop talking.

Suddenly I remembered.Karen doesn't watch Gossip Girl.It was hard not to talk about Gossip Girl everyday.I mean,I've been watching Gossip Girl since I was 10.It was like my childhood.

"No,I didn't.But,umm...,here,I've printed some Gossip Girl pictures for you.Hope you like it."

"Awww.....thank you.I like it so much," I said,almost let out a tear of joy.She was still nice though.

Then,when I was looking at the Gossip Girl pics....

The school's most bossy girl,Samantha Dickens came to the cafeteria,surprisingly stoping by at the table me and Karen were sitting at.

"Well,well,well.It's Miss Beehive and Baby Giraffe," she said with her annoying laugh.Wanna know why Karen is baby giraffe?Cause she's taller than Samantha.10 cm taller.

I'm 6 cm taller than her.She just don't want to admit that she's short.More like tiny.

"Keep your annoying little laugh.I have nothing to argue with you," I said,calmly.I was expecting Karen to help me but what can I do,she's no cut out for it.

"Whatever." That's her way of getting out when she doesn't know what to say.

Samantha walked past me but she stopped."One more thing," she said."Your beehive has a visitor."

When she said there's a visitor,she really meant that there's a fly flying nearby my hair.My hair is curly that's why it's so suitable to be called a beehive.

 "Be patient,okay?," Karen said."I'm okay.I'll deal with it."

"You know 'dealing' with it has always been my thing.A talent," I said,laughing.

So we continued eating our lunch.I kinda lost my appetite watching that fly flying around near our lunch and my hair.