Chapter 5-Spying for OWTBG

OWTBG isn't a spy agency.There's no such thing as spy agencies at school.

So,I walked casually to my first class,Maths,where my target,the girl,is in that class,too.More like a shark bait for OWTBG.

And today is my lucky day because our Maths teacher was absent.So the class was left alone with quiet chaos and screaming.We don't want a substitute teacher.

Totally a fine,lucky day for me.

"Hi," I said as I slowly approached her.

"Hi,wanna talk?" she asked.She sounded so friendly and normal.Yeah,of coarse,Sam isn't in the same class.Talking about being scared.It's not really scared.She just don't wants to be yelled at just because she talked to a classmate.

Here's an example of being scared because of bullies not bossy girls and annoying little brats.

~EXAMPLE~

You've been given a choice.Your friends are trying to save you from the bully.

It's either the friends or the bully.

Choice 1 - If you choose your friends,you'll be safe forever and live a happy,free teenage life.

Choice 2 - If choose  the bully,you'll be stuck with him or her for the rest of your life,mostly.

But I think I'll choose choice 1.Friends with stick with you forever.

~END OF EXAMPLE~

"So,is Samantha really your friend?A true friend." I asked,wondering how she could stand Samantha's bossiness.

"The truth is,I'm not really friends with her and I know she thinks the same way.It's just that I owe her this popularity that I don't even want."

"You owe her your popularity?How?"

"t's a long story.But I'll tell you some day."

Some day?I think that will be sooner than she'd expected.Though I still feel bad because I'm just pretending to be friends with her.