Chapter 6-The janitor with the weird name

I spent my time locating a source of information during recess.

A source of information that I call the janitor.I'm not sure if it's a he or her.

And the first place I'm going to go is what I call the Janitor room.It was like a mini janitor supermarket.Where there's lots of stuff like brushes,detergent and mops.Everything to clean the school non-stop for a year.

I opened the door and in the darkness of the room,I saw a shadow.

It was....,it was.....

I don't know what's his name.So,let's leave it blank, better that way.Cause I've heard rumors that there was this certain janitor.Very grumpy,bad-tempered guy with a very funny name.

You don't wanna mess with him,that's for sure.

"Who are you and what are doing here?" said the janitor.

""I'm sorry to disturb you,Mr.......?"

"Mr.Van der...."

"Van der...?Yes,carry on."

"Mr.Van der Ding Dong."

"You got to be kidding me.Mr.Van der Ding Dong?" I blurted out and started laughing.What a bad way to start if I knew he was the information I needed.What I know only about Sam is her hobby is making a mess and irritating other janitors.

MR. VAN DER DING DONG???

"Where the hell did you get that name?"

"I know,laugh all you want."

I don't wanna be mean so I kept quiet.

"But umm...I'm sure you're familiar with the name Samantha Dickens?" this is starting to sound like a criminal case.Like The mentalist or something.

"That little brat.Of course,I know her.Every janitor in the school's familiar with her annoying laugh."

"So,I'm kinda investigating right now.I'm sure you know a lot about her."

"Yeah,I do.Wanna bring her down?If that's a yes then you better start listening."

"Totally."

Then,the bell rang.Great,just great.Ugh.

"How 'bout tomorrow?"

"Fine,Mr....?"

"What more do you want to know?Didn't I just told you my surname?That should be enough," the janitor said grumpily.Obviously,there's something he doesn't want me to know.

"Your first name-duh."

"Mr.Belle van der Ding Dong." he said,unwillingly.

And I burst out laughing."Now,that's a classic."

Mr.belle?I didn't see that coming.

"But you must not tell anyone."

Why would I?

Maybe I would.

I dunno,maybe to lift the burden of this 'huge' secret.