Chapter 2-The speed bump

It was hard putting the books into my locker.It was so heavy.It was all because a girl bumped into me.What did I do to deserve this speed bump?

I closed my locker and started running towards my class,History class.I opened the door and......it was Miss Graffe.The students usually call her Miss Giraffe because she was extremely tall.

Unlike her sister,Mrs.Twiny,that was surprisingly short.She usually will stack up students to erase scribbles that other taller teachers and her sister left on the blackboard.

"I'm sorry I was late,teacher," I started.

"And why are you late?," the teacher asked,sounding grumpy as usual.All the teachers are.It's what making school so miserable besides bullies.

It's now or never,the big question.

Truth or excuse?

I'll go for the truth that sounds more like an excuse.

"I was putting my books into my locker." Which was true.

"How long does it takes to put in your books into a locker?" Miss Graffe asked.

"Umm...1 minute?But I kept dropping the books because they're very,very heavy."

LIE!!!!!!!!!

"Hmm....I see.You may sit now but remember,late again and you'll be in detention."

"Yes,Miss Giraffe,I mean Miss Graffe," I said,noticing the death look that every teacher will give if we got their name wrong.I smiled innocently.It's my number one secret weapon.

When I sat down,I saw that same girl that bumped me.She looked at me but I looked away.I was still mad about that incident.

"Hi," she whispered.I didn't see any reason to whisper so I said "Hmm...Yeah,hi."

"Sorry about that," she continued."I forgive you," I said.

The only way to get out from this situation of a girl who's going to be non-stop asking for forgiveness unless we forgive them is to just forgive.

I'm a person of forgive and forget,usually.

"NO WHISPERING!!!!!," ths grumpy teacher shouted.I covered my ears for protection.I don't wanna be deaf,you know.