Save Me From The Poison - Chapter One

Banner made by RobynMona :D >>>>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one

I walked down the hallway, clutching to the books in my arms, trying not to touch anyone or let them see my face. I was still sore from angering Chad last night.

He wanted my body again but I refused, I wasn’t feeling the greatest and didn’t want to be at Chad’s house in the first place. He didn’t like that at all and clutched me by the throat, he warned me and gave me another chance by stupid little me refused again and so he hit me and kept on doing it until I gave in and let him take over my body. Making myself go numb.

I feel horrible being with Chad most of the time but I can’t leave him… I don’t know what he would do if I did.

He didn’t used to be like this, he used to be sweet, funny and utterly handsome but not anymore. He’s a monster, a never ending nightmare. The things he finds funny now is hurting me and making me sad.

One night he was fine, the next everything changed and he just started hitting me.

I ended up in hospital.

I got to my lesson without touching anybody but I did get a lot of looks from people. That’s what I hate the most.

The looks.

No one seems to be able to concentrate on what they’re doing; they always have to watch your every move. I’m surprised no one knows what happens to me on a regular occasion.

Maths was first and like usual it was boring, all that was on my mind was Chad and what he might do to me next. Beat me, rape me, and cheat on me. Yes probably all three like he usually does. If my counting is correct, he has cheated on me eight times since we got together nine months ago.

Maths dragged on but finally it finished and let me go to my favourite subject: Drama. I love the teacher, his names Mr Flaherty and he’s an amazing, happy old man.

Drama is the only lesson I feel safe in and can be myself because people only think I’m acting. It’s the only lesson I’ll probably pass.

I entered the class with a smile on my face.

“Hi Sir!” I said to the figure sitting on the computer.

The man got up and I realised that it wasn’t Mr Flaherty but a young, very handsome man.

“Ah you must be Victoria; Mr Flaherty said some good words about you. I’m Mr Harrison, your new drama teacher.” I stared at him with shock and confusion written across my face.

“Where’s Mr Flaherty gone, he didn’t say anything on Friday?” I asked my new ‘teacher’.

Mr Harrison gave a chuckle, “Didn’t you hear, Mr Flaherty got offered a new job in Florida and he jumped at the chance to go. I’m sorry that you’re disappointed.” He said once he saw the look on my face. I was upset, Mr Flaherty was my favourite teacher and was the only one apart from my best friend Tiffany who made coming to school slightly bearable.

“It’s not your fault.” I said to him and went to take a seat in one of the chairs placed out.

Before I could turn around though, Mr Harrison grabbed hold of my arm. I flinched, “Why are there bruises on your face? Did someone do that to you?” He asked worriedly.