Save Me From The Poison - Chapter Six

Banner made by katelyn_luvs_you >>>>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter six

Victoria’s POV

"Come in." I heard through the drama office door. I opened the door slowly and saw Mr Harrison sitting on a chair facing his laptop. He had a frown on his face, like he was reading something that he didn't like at all. I walked up behind him and saw that he had a website up that had penalties of having a relationship with a student... why was he looking at that?

I accidently sneezed, which caused Mr Harrison to jump up and slam his laptop shut.

"I-I didn't realise you came in." That must have been an interesting article he was reading as he completely forgot that moments before he said I could come in. Strange man!

"I'm sorry sir but you did say I could come in." I said awkwardly as I was higher than Mr Harrison at the moment and I was speaking down at him which I didn't feel tremendously comfortable with.

He shot up when he realised that he did in fact let me in and offered me to sit down on his chair. He sat on the desk with a stern but worried expression on his face, this man was really hard to read unlike myself as I'm read like a book.

There was silence for a while as Mr Harrison started to think of how he was going to talk to me; this was obviously a hard conversation he had to have with me. I hope it isn't that bad...

Matt’s POV

How was I supposed to tell her this? How was I supposed to ask her if her boyfriend was abusing her? It really isn't as simple as I hoped it would be.

She just sat there though even though she had been sitting there for about five minutes now in dead silence. I waited a couple more minutes before I knew how I was going to address this matter with sympathy and respect. I don't want her to think that she can't talk to me because I'm a teacher and a male one.

"Victoria," She looked up into my eyes and couldn't stop staring but I knew I had to finished this conversation sooner rather than later, "I need you to know that you can tell me anything. I'm going to ask you a few questions and I really need you to answer them truthfully. Ok?"

She nodded and I carried on, "I need to know if Chad, your boyfriend, is harming you in anyway. Please Victoria I need to know."

She looked at me like a deer in headlights, worry and shock filled her face and tears started to form in her eyes making them look glossy. She didn't say anything for a while and I let her think for herself.  She was as still as a statue one minute and the next she burst into life and started pacing with tears falling down her facing.

"How did you know?! You can't know! What he will do now that someone knows… I'm dead. I am aren't I; he's going to hurt me so bad for letting someone know that he'll kill me... I'm too young to die! God please help me... I'm a dead girl walking!" She cried to herself and then collapsed on the floor. I rushed over to her and found she was unconscious. I picked her up lightly and carried her to the medical room; hopefully someone will still be in there even though it's after school.

I entered the room and laid her on the bed. I rushed round the area and found no one was around... I didn't know most teachers went this early after school. When I returned to the medical room I saw Mrs Lee the school nurse standing over her doing all the nurse-y things that they do. To be completely honest I have no idea what she was doing.

"Is she going to be ok? She collapsed when we were having a detention in my room; she freaked out about something and then fell to the floor. Please say she will be ok!" I said to Mrs Lee panicky.

Mrs Lee just smiled softly to me, "She will be perfectly fine Mr Harrison. From what you just said she panicked about something and it became too much for her... she will be ok." I relaxed and let out the breath I didn't know I was holding and went to sit next to the bed on the chair. Mrs Lee went away so it just left me and an unconscious Victoria. I hope she will wake up soon.

I thought back to when we were in my office and she started to freak out, without directly saying it she said that he was hurting her and from what she said she wasn't allowed to let anybody know or there would be consequences.

I feel so sorry for her, my mum was in an abusive relationship with my dad and my sister, brother and I were also on the receiving end of it as well. Thankfully my mother left him when he unfortunately put my older brother in hospital because he was sticking up for me and my older sister. I was ten, my sister was thirteen and my brother was sixteen but my dad was extremely drunk again and actually stabbed my brother... he's OK now but he was placed in intensive care and was nearly at deaths door. My dad ran away but the police found him when my mother told them where he would be, she knew he would be at one of his alcoholic ‘friend’s’ house. He was put in jail for twelve years... he'll be out in a few years unfortunately.

I heard a groan next to me and I came out of my thoughts to find Victoria waking up.

She rubbed her face and looked at me confused, "Where are we?"

"We're in the medical room. You had a panic attack and collapsed. Do you remember why you did?" I ask her warily, I didn't want to set her off again.

Her eyes widened and I could tell she would start crying again so I quickly placed my hand over hers to reassure her that it was ok. She looked at it shocked and slowly brought her gaze up to my eyes. We both stared into them and it felt like I was looking into her soul.

Before I realised what we were doing our heads were moving towards each other and a second later our lips touched and we were kissing.

I reached my hand and brushed it through her hair and she brought her arms and placed them round my neck pulling me closer to her, this was turning into a full on make out session.

She whimpered as I pulled away but both of us were gasping for air. All I could say though was:

"Wow!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it, please tell me what you think!

Thank you so much for the support!