Save Me From The Poison - Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

.:Victoria:.

I woke up and saw I was surrounded by whiteness. My eyes focused and I realised I was still in the hospital, I completely forgot that after Mr Harrison and I kissed, I fell asleep. His lips were so soft and tender and I knew that he was trying hard to not to hurt me or rush me too much. I admired him for that... Cha-- He never thought about me.

When my eyes fully adjusted, I noticed my mum and my little sister sitting in the corner. What was Amy doing here?

"Amy?" I asked and she jumped to life, not realising that I was awake. She skipped over to me and hugged me tightly, it hurt a bit but I didn't want to say anything as I never get to hug Amy much.

"Amy, honey. Let go of Vicky, you’re hurting her!" Mum said, taking Amy arm off my body and back to her sides.

Amy looked really worried and I could that any second she will start to cry and I didn't want that, "Amy its ok. Don't worry!" I told her and she believed me and gave me her angelic smile once again, "Why you here Angel?" I asked her, calling her my nickname for her.

She giggled, "I'm out of hospital again, the doctors said I was OK to leave. I didn't want leave immediately because I want to see you first!"

"That's amazing angel, I'm so happy for you!" I tried to act happy but my body wasn't allowing me to which annoyed me massively. I really wanted to jump up and swing her around but I couldn't this time because of what He did to me!

"It's wonderful isn't it?!" My mum smiled, "Oh I nearly forgot to tell you that Matt will come round later on after school is finished to see you. Did you know that he stayed most of the night outside?"

Oh my god, did he really stay for me? Just to see if I would be alright through the night. Aww he is too sweet!

"Oo Vicky's got a boyfriend! Vicky and Matty sitting in the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes lo--" I interrupted her by putting a hand over her mouth. She turned grumpy and crossed her arms but I knew it was all an act, she'll stop when I let go. However I didn't until I knew that she wouldn't start the song again. When I let go I stuck out my tongue at her jokingly.

They stayed and chatted to me for a while before they said they needed to go home so Amy could have her nap, she's done a lot today that she normally wouldn't. I know it hasn't been physically straining for her but it has been more mentally straining. So that meant that when mum asked if they could go, I insisted that they did. Mr Harrison will be coming to see me soon anyway.

When they left I didn't know what to do with myself. I tried to read a book they brought me but that didn't work as I was starting to get uncomfortable due to the antiseptic wearing off. So I was so thankful when there was a knock on the door. I said come in, hoping it was Mr Harrison. However the man that came through the door was actually a doctor. My hopes were raised for no reason.

Once I saw it wasn't Mr Harrison, I looked away. I didn't care if a doctor came in. However I noticed something different about this doctor, he seemed familiar. As I didn't look properly earlier, I looked again, doing a double take when I realised who it was. Standing there looking upset was Chad.

When my brain kicked in, I started to panic. Why was he here? Was he going to kill me like he promised? Why was he upset? What is he going to do? I questioned to myself, my voice not able to work in this situation at the moment.

It was Chad who spoke first, he sounded like he had been crying, “How are you?" he asked. Was he serious! Was he asking how I was after he stabbed me!

"Oh you know so-so!" I snapped sarcastically. He flinched at the tone in my voice.

"I'm so sorry Vic! I didn't mean to."

My confidence had suddenly grown seeing him upset, I felt better than him so I thought this was my chance to have a go at him. "You’re sorry! How can you not mean to stab me! I could have died because of you, you as$hole!" I shouted. I thought this was the best time to have a go at him but I was wrong. Maybe I should have waited till he was behind bars, because as he seems to be bi-polar or something, he turned to the evil side of him.

He stormed forward and grabbed me by the throat, cutting off my breathing, "You little b!tch! I only did it because you were the one who told people! I'm being searched for because of you. I wish I actually killed you!" he said in that tone of voice that scared me to death. He wanted to cause more pain to me, so he did. He pressed his hand against my stab wound and the pain was excruciating, probably more painful than actually getting stabbed it seems. I tried to scream but I couldn't, his hand was too tight against my throat. I tried thrashing about but it was no use. However I saw the emergency button. It was just out of reach and I tried to slowly reach my hand closer and closer to it without letting it known to Chad what I was doing. I needed to be quick. I could see my vision was darkening and sooner or later I was going to pass out from the horrible pain I was going through. I was closer to it. Any second now...

My fingers touched the edge of it and I slammed my fist as hard as I could down onto it, making the alarm go off around me.

Chad realised what I just done and applied more pressing, he was hoping this was going to kill me quickly, I could tell from his eyes. However this shouldn’t kill me. I was nearly gone into the darkness but before I went I heard the door slam open and in came the police, doctors and Mr Harrison. Chad was immediately taken away from me and I could breathe again.

Mr Harrison rushed over to me and stroke my hair, "Victoria." he said softly before I passed out again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! I hope you like it even though it's short. Please tell me what you think!

Thanks for all the support!