Save Me From The Poison - Chapter Two

Banner made by XxAshlessisRockingxX >>>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter two

I walked home in agony. Chad didn’t even have the slightest decency to drive me from after what he did to me. I was limping the way home, clutching hold of my throbbing stomach.

Its half six now that meant I was at Chads for about seven hours.

Seven hours of torture!

School finished ages ago meaning Tiff probably sent me loads of texts. I sat down on someone’s wall and took off my bag. Sitting down felt so good but I bet lying down would feel even better but unfortunately I can’t, I’ve got a long walk and I still need to get home.

Taking my phone out my bag, I found out that I had four texts from Tiffany and five missed calls from my mum. Oh I hope she and Amy are alright… but what if they aren’t. What if they need help? How am I supposed to get home when I’m on the other side of town?

Wondering what to do, my phone rang. It was my mum.

“Mum are you alright, how’s Amy?”

“Where are you?! I need you V! I’m taking Amy to the hospital, she isn’t good today. Please wherever you are, get to the hospital!” My mother’s voice rang through the phone. Crap! Amy wasn’t having a good day; I hope it’s not as bad as it has been in the past.

Amy I’m coming for you!

But how? I’m in pain and can barely walk and the hospital isn’t far from my house so that means I got a longer walk to do then in the first place. This is going to be fun.

And thinking that, I put my phone in my pocket and carried on the trek to the hospital.

I was taking forever and my stomach killed. I was nowhere near as well. I leant against a lamppost to take a breather and next to me pull up a silver car. The car door opened and stepped out a familiar face. It was Mr Harrison, my new drama teacher.

“Victoria, is that you?” He asked with a hint of worry in his tone. All I did was nod and he came rushing over to me.

“What’s the matter? Are you alright?”

I shook my head, “I need to get to the hospital. My sister is there.”

“Come on, I’ll take you.” I hesitated but I needed to get to the hospital to I nodded and pushed myself off the lamppost. Mr Harrison placed a hand on my shoulder and directed me to his care where he opened the door for me. I thanked him and went off in my own little world.

The car journey was quiet. Mr Harrison let me think about things in silent which I was grateful for because it helped me sort some things in my mind. Even though I was thinking about all these things, I couldn’t help but get my attention off of Mr Harrison. I couldn’t stop thinking about when he touched me. I didn’t flinch that time, not like earlier and I could help but think of his gentleness and warmth of his touch.

Sometimes I caught Mr Harrison glancing my way with a worried look on his face, I bet he’s thinking about earlier when I ran away and by the look on his face he was desperate to ask me about the bruises but I can tell that he’s forcing himself not to for my sake.

We got to the hospital and Mr Harrison parked in a space. I opened the door and said a quick thank you but Mr Harrison grabbed hold of my wrist.

“I know you need to go but will you promise me that you’ll tell me what’s going on. Please Victoria!” He begged me. I looked into his eyes and saw the worry and concern. I nodded and stepped out the car and walked painfully to the hospital entrance but trying to make it look as normal as possible.