Save Me From The Poison - Epilogue

Epilogue

.:Victoria:.

My love.

My hero.

My teacher.

He is the one who will always in be in my heart, the one I’ll never be able to forget.

You see, it’s been two months now and he still hasn’t contacted me. He hasn’t had anything to do with me. I tried to see him for a couple of weeks after I was told the horrid news but it got to the point where my family and friends convinced me to stop… he didn’t want to see me.

It was killing me inside. It was the pain of being rejected by the one I truly loved. I couldn’t quite believe after everything we had been through with that revolting poison, he would give up on me. He was the one clever enough to figure everything out and help me. My knight in shining armour!

I’ll always remember each time he came bursting through doors to rescue me; he always had perfect timing to catch me before I fell. Of course he couldn’t stop what happened to me but seeing him each time made everything easier to deal with. It was like he radiated tranquillity.

However we messed up and ruined it all and now I have to go through the next seven years on my own. I didn’t even get the chance to tell him my news, the news he’ll be able to see in seven years’ time… I doubt he will be expecting it.

I am still going to write to him, even though he won’t get them. I’m going to save them up and if he wants them when he is out of prison, I’ll give them to him. But for now, they are my source of support, the only thing that will get me through this without going insane.

At least I’ll always have a part of him with me…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that is it... for now! I am thinking about making a sequel to this but in seven years time when Matt is out of jail. 

I really hope you enjoyed reading this story, it's been a pleasure writing it for you all. I hope you can thank me by helping me get as far as I can in the Watty Awards. Please vote/comment, it will mean everything to me. 

Thank you so much for everything, I love you all for all the support you have given me! xx