Chapter 22- Family??? Part 1

Camilla

"SISTER!" Alaya, Maliah, and Camilla yelled simultaneously and all hugged each other at once. Sin walked in behind Camilla making Maliah and Lay give her that look.

"Ladies." He sent them a head nod and continued into the house.

"Look at my babies." Carter opened his arms and the girls ran right into them.

"And who is this pretty girl?" Alaya looked at the brown skinned girl with silky black hair that Carter brought in behind him.

"Oh, this is my girl Jezel." He said making Jezel lift both brows. It was the first time she'd heard Carter refer to her as his girl. Yes, they had been messing around for a while, but she just didn't think he felt the same way about her as she did him.

"Harmony, heyyyy." Maliah gave Harmony a huge hug. She was completely oblivious to the fact that everyone wasn't feeling her. Of course, she brought Landon along to show her daddy that she had met a smart and loving boyfriend while at college. She hoped her dirt wouldn't somehow surface for these two weeks of vacation.

"Everyone's in the living room playing games and stuff. Lay even flew in. Let's go!" Harlem rolled his eyes at his overly excited sister, Maliah.

"Li, calm down man. You FaceTime these niggas once a week." She smacked him upside the head

"Shutup."

"No you Shutup. Noodle head ass."

Maliah rolled her eyes and made her way to the living room where everyone was hugging and catching up. Alaya finally got to reveal her pregnancy, which messiah wasn't happy about, and he didn't try to hide it either.

"So how's school guys? You all behaved right?" Shay asked taking a sip of her Ciroc and Hawaiian Punch

"We're on the Dean's list of course." Camilla started pointing between she and Carter. "The apartment is straight too, besides the fact that we share a bathroom. Sincere is disgusting." She rolled her eyes making him give her a look that made her quickly stop.

"Yea, everything's great. Everyone gets along in the house-" Carter fake choked and coughed out 'liar'. Camilla, DJ, Sin, and Jezel held in their laughs. "And um, Landon here is tutoring me. That's how we met." Harmony smiled at Landon and placed her hand in his. 

"Well we're glad to hear you're all enjoying it." Shay said taking her drink and Ky to the patio where the other grown folks were.

"Wow it's just rainbows and unicorns at college huh?" Camilla cut her eye at Harmony and went up to her bedroom. Sin followed a few seconds after not wanting to be in there since Carter and DJ were playing the game. He and Landon decided to stay out of the girls' drama, but either way, he was on Baby's side.

On his way up, he ran into Messiah who dapped him up. He actually liked Sin even though he didn't know Sin started dicking his daughter down weeks ago. If he did, Sin would be in the same boat as Austin.

"Wassup man? You straight ain't it?"

"Yea I'm straight." Sin cheesed pulling him into a man hug.

"Where you headed to lil nigga? Bathrooms down stairs." Messiah looked him up and down remembering he just passed by Baby

"My girl room." Sin smirked causing both Messiah's eyebrows to shoot up.

"Lil nigga don't get shot. I stay strapped." Messiah showed Sin his gun attached to his pants and bumped him knocking Sin into the wall. Sin winced rubbing one of his gunshot wounds. "You just entered the lion's den nigga." Messiah helped him up straight again and sent him on his way. Sin was like a son to him so he didn't trip too hard, but he didn't know how their relationship wasn't so innocent.