Chapter 15 - The Kids

Can y'all dm me and tell me how y'all feel about this book. I'm getting bored with it kinda, but the upcoming chapters won't be disappointing I promise. I need COMMENTS AND VOTES!

Thanks for reading! 😘😘😘😘

If you read & don't vote 🖕🏽😊 lol

Camilla

Today is move in day for all of us and I'm nervous. I never been away from my mom for so long, but I know I'll be okay with my brother.

"You good lil sis?" Carter asked throwing his arm around my shoulder. I nodded smiling at him

"Are you? Don't let these girls have you thinking you the shit out here and not focusing on your work." I pointed my finger at him

"That's right." Mom and dad agreed simultaneously then laughed at each other. Harlem, Ky'Seem and DJ were having a conversation about God knows what. I glanced their way and DJ winked at me making me roll my eyes. I smiled at my brothers and Ky and continued walking. I like him being around. If only Maliah could come live with us too.

Harmony was in the back with Uncle Ky and Kay being dramatic. She was hard down crying cause she wasn't ready to leave home. Talking about "the summer was just too short"

After getting our things into the room, we went back to the hotel where my papa was with the boys and Royal. As soon as I walked through the door I scooped her up. I think I'm going to miss her the most cause she's just so precious, even though she stole my spot as babygirl.

We decided to go out as a family. Carter drove his truck and the teenagers rode in his car. Daddy drove and everyone just piled in the truck, too. Papa said he had a date with some mystery woman he's been seeing. I ain't know my papa still had it, with his old ass.

"Can I sit with you?" DJ came over making me roll my eyes. I was planning on sitting with my dad

I nodded reluctantly. Dad sat beside mom, all up under her like always. That's why they have so many kids! But honestly, I hope a man looks at me the way he looks at her. It's so cute. He made some mistakes in the past, but what man doesn't? At least I have an extra brother and sister that I'm extremely close to. I'm not complaining at all.

"Milly?" DJ called my name. I looked his way

"I been calling your name for the last two minutes." He chuckled

"My bad." I mumbled.

"Awe, look at the love birds." Carter cooed going to his table with Harlem and Ky'Seem who were making kissing sounds. I gave them all the finger

"Oooo, ma! Ma! Milly stuck up the bad finger." Mj snitched. Ken nodded agreeing

"Camilla Michelle Brown." She fake mugged me making the boys laugh.

"That's why the boogy man stole your teddy bear you've been looking for. He's gonna kill Danny." I picked at both of them and we started joking on each other. After we ordered our food, it was on.

"Milly yo pink pimple filled nose." Ken said nudging Mj

"Yea, ole round Humpty Dumpty head arse." Mj said. They just laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world and it was. I reached in my purse and pulled out Ken's teddy bear I planned on taking to college with me and handed it to him sadly.

"You can keep that old thing." He said trying to sound mature

"Why you too old for toys now?"