Chapter 16 - Tore up

Mackenzie

I huffed and puffed all the way back to the kids' dorms. It's 11 p.m and I was trying to have some quiet time with Siah. I gained some booty from having Royal & he can't keep his hands off me. I'm enjoying this attention and affection.

Apparently, Camilla and Harmony had it out and Harmony got the short end of the stick. On the inside I was happy for all those times Messiah wouldn't let me beat Ashlynn's ass, but they are totally different people and I have faith that Harmony isn't gonna be like her mom.

"You still mad?" Messiah chuckled as we started at the building.

"Yes." I smirked grabbing his hand. He pulled me into him making me smile more. I knocked on the apartment door and DJ opened it. "Where's everyone?"

"Um, Camilla left. Harmony's asleep. Carter in his room." He guided us to the living room. "I'll go get Carter."

Carter came back mugging the heck out of DJ. He hugged me and Messiah. "Wassup?" He sat down and put his feet on the table for me to swat them away.

"You know why we came. What happened?" Messiah cut straight to it.

"Well we just walked in on the throwing hands. I grabbed Camilla and DJ grabbed Harmony. We eventually got them apart. DJ started talking out the side of his neck and Milly so I told him to pipe down. Milly don't bother nobody so they won't fighting for nothing, you know?" He explained

"Well that is true." I said and we heard the door open.

"Carter why is mo- oh... Hey ma. Hey dad." She hugged us both smiling hard as heck.

"Why you so happy?" Carter looked at her weirdly

"No reason. I just went to chill out. Why are you guys back?" She plopped down laying on Messiah

"Because you and Harm were fighting. You wanna tell me why?"

Camilla

"Um, we just got into an argument and it just got a little heated, but she threw the first punch to defend myself."

I wouldn't dare tell my parents Harmony had that bum ass nigga in here. They'd tell Uncle Ky and he would definitely flip because it was the same way this summer when she came down. There were niggas everytime I turned around talking about how good she was. I swear if I ever made a name for myself it wouldn't be because of the fact that I had some tricks with my mouth and a good kitty. she was a hoe!

"Everything's okay. We talked it out. Right Carter?" Me and everyone else eyed him.

"Yeap." He got up and left. My mom and dad only stayed a few more minutes. After they left, I went straight to my room ignoring DJ who was tryna talk to me. Carter was sitting on my bed.

"Why you lying to ma and dad?"

"Because you know that's gonna be Harmony's ass, ok? It's not like I got beat up." I shrugged making him laugh.

"Aight sis. Go to bed."  I nodded and decided to call it a night after taking a shower.

-------

It's been about a month and a whole lot has happened. Harmony still has niggas running in and out. Sincere enrolled in classes here and moved in with us. I help him out because I know that's Carter's best friend. I would hate for Sin to mess up and everyone tell my brother "I told you so." Plus, Sin really isn't that bad. He has a few issues concerning his mom's death and his dad, Sean's little affection towards him. I feel him on that, but he can't let it run his life...