Chapter 5 - Downhill

Messiah

"So how you and baby girl doing?" Kenzie asked breaking the silence after taking care of what we came here for.

"We're not." I stated simply and focused back on the road

"What you mean? She still ain't acting right?"

"Nope. Haven't had a decent conversation in months. I feel like I lost my best friend man. Long as she doesn't take it out on the kids it's cool though. I guess gotta work my way back into her good graces." I chuckled looking at our wedding picture I placed near the speedometer.

"Hopefully she'll come around. It wasn't your fault though. Everything happens for a reason, and maybe God's intention was for this to challenge your relationship. It's just a test bro." Ky placed his hand on my shoulder. I nodded and looked at Ky'Seem, his damn twin. He was listening to everything we were saying like he needed advice too.

"Ky'Seem got the blues too." I joked

"Nigga I give girls the blues what you talking bout? Nah, I got this one girl though, she just right and my dumb a- self ran her away. She claims she left cause her pops didn't like me, but she had a miscarriage and after that everything just went left. I still see her around but she just look at me like she hate a nigga." He rubbed his chin and put his head on the headrest. "She was gone have a Jr."

"You ain't crying is you?" Kenzie joked looking into the back seat

"Nigga no. I'm a real nigga." Ky'Seem popped his collar making us all laugh.

--

Mackenzie

"Um I'm pregnant..... 3 months to be exact." I fiddled with my fingers standing in front of Cartel's muscular frame

"And it ain't mine either." He scuffed brushing past me into the bathroom

"I know.... B-but I want you to help me raise her. I didn't even know I was pregnant Cartel. How the hell did I not know." I screamed in frustration plopping down on the bed. I haven't even gained much weight. Only my boobs and thighs got bigger but I thought it was because I was getting new dick. I threw up once but I thought it was some bad Chinese food.

"So you telling me I been fucking you with another nigga's baby in you?!" His nose flared up after he realized what I said. He walked over to me and jacked me up by my shirt. "Fix it now." He slung me against the floor and stormed out of the room. What have I gotten myself into?

---

Messiah

Me and the guys decided to stay in New York until Sunday since Michelle, Camilla, Carter and Malin were watching the kids. They loved staying with their grandmas anyways. Plus, I needed a break. Around the house has been so stressful.

Mackenzie takes the boys to school and just disappears. She comes back in time to help them with their with their homework, but after that she just ignores me. I don't want to believe it, but I really think she cheating. She claims I worry her too much, I go to church to much, I don't do enough, but in all reality, I do everything.

I can't keep stressing myself out with this though. If she wanna leave a nigga, she can, but my kids staying with me. I'm too old to be chasing after her. I'm almost 38 and it was my intention to be settled down and HAPPY with my baby, but she's blaming me for Royalty. I blamed me too, but maybe God will give us another baby girl. That is, if she even comes back to me.

"Nigga stop stressing. You starting to act your age." Kenzie said sitting in the lounge chair beside me with some Ciroc in his cup.

"I can't help it man. I'm losing my woman." I admitted looking at the tv