Chapter 15: Deciding on a Wedding Date.

Sixth Month of her pregnancy.

Having absolutely nothing to do in the house and no one to talk to sucks but when your stuck in your own home where your not allowed to go out, well I have been sentenced to bed rest until I give birth to the twins from the doctor.

Brian has called saying that the girls have been planning the wedding since I can't have stress during this pregnancy at all, but I have been getting details of everything that is being planned.

"Brian I need to be there when they decide the date for the wedding and I want the kids to be in the wedding so we are going to wait for at least two years" I argued.

"They are not going to go for it Aria, but it is your wedding and they do have to agree with you" he said.

"Well they are just going to have to suck it up because I get the final decision" I said.

"Well I gotta go so I'll talk to you later Aria" Brian said and hung up

I cant believe Letty, Mia and Gisele would already have wedding date in mind for my own wedding.

The girls came over later that night to keep me company while Luke was away on a case.

He's after Owen Shaw's brother Ian because he almost killed Han, all because Dom kill Shaw.

I have been remembering little bits of my old life, but I didn't tell anyone that I remembered anything because I know they are going to worry about me and the babies because me remembering is tough on me and them.

I told the doctor that I remember some bits and pieces of my life but its just coming back in flashes, I end up with a headache because my memory is coming back. So here I am in bed because of the doctor.

Everyone is worrying about me but they have nothin to worry about, unless I get kidnapped by Ian but that won't happen because he doesn't remember me that well because we never saw each other.

We all heard something break we didn't want to go look because if we did we'd be either dead, kidnapped or anything could happen.

"Girls come let's go this way follow me I said.

We walked to the panic rooms. Yes I am well aware that I said rooms for panic. These rooms are for emergencies only and this is clearly an emergency.

Mia called Brian while Letty called Dom and I called the police to tell them of a break in at my house and that I am pregnant and my friends are here in a panic room.

I used the video surveillance to see who broke into my house, but the guy didn't know that we had surveillance in the house at all.

After I got off the phone with the police, I called Luke to tell him to come home because Ian is not out there he's in our house, he freaked out because Ian Shaw is in our house with a pregnant woman who cant really do anything but hide in a panic room even though she's not panicking at all, it's my friends that are panicking.

"Hey babe hows your case going?" I asked when Luke answered.

"It's going alright but I don't know where to find Ian Shaw honey if you were in his place where would you start?" He asked like I would know.

"Well I would start off with someone who couldn't fight and someone weak too, I would be on a revenge hunt to avenge my brother's death" I said "oh and by the way Ian Shaw isn't where you are honey he's at our house."

"What! Go to the panic rooms now" he said.

"We are in the panic rooms babe and Mia and Letty called Brian and Dom I don't know if they are on their way here" I said "look I gotta go and calm Mia down so I'll call ya later." I hung up.

"Mia breathe in and out just think about Brian and Jack" I said "oh and the wedding will be in about two years."

"What!" Letty, Mia and Gisele yelled in shock.

"Yeah I didn't tell you guys? Well I want the kids to be in the wedding and not in my stomach during the wedding" I said as if it's the most logical thing on earth.

"No you can't have it two years from now" Mia whined.

"Mia you should know by now that once I make up my mind there is no changing it" I said smirking at her.

Mia looked shocked but covered it quickly.

"Who is out there? Who wants to hurt us?" Letty asked.

"Remember Owen Shaw? Well Letty his so called brother is avenging his little brothers death and he's going to start with me because he knows I can't fight with the babies so I can't defend myself without falling over" I said "plus Luke got the surveillance videos with Ian Shaw whose in the house right now looking for us."

"I remember him but why is he here now it's been almost eight months since Owen's death?" Letty asked.

"I don't know maybe he found out that he died a couple of months ago but he almost got Han and Gisele in Tokyo a couple months ago but they were saved" Mia said confused.

"Ian Shaw doesn't care who he hurts as long as the people who killed his brother are dead he's going to take every last person just to hurt Dominic so he's starting with the girls and then lastly Dominic will get killed if it's the last thing he does" I said "it's like when Dominic and Brian avenged our death Letty."

"But everything is different now Aria your pregnant and engaged to Luke so why now?" Mia asked.

"Because not everyone expected it but I did because I some what used to work with him" I said.

"So what are his plans now?" Gisele asked.

"Easy he's going to kidnap me" I said.

-------------------

Enjoy

Vote

Comment

Fan

Like it?

Love it?

Hate it? Let me know