Chapter 9: Helping Dominic and Brian Finish What They Started.

Chapter 9: Helping Dominic Toretto and Brian O'Connor Finish What They Started.

                After Reyes men killed agents, we decided to team up with Dom and Brian just to bring him down, Elena helped us.

         Luke, Elena and I were driving in the big SUV and Luke decided to break the wall down so we can steal the vault from the police station. Brian and Dom hooked up to the vault they took off and we killed Reyes men that was on his pay roll.

         Luke, Elena and I started following all the cop cars, then we saw two of I think is there own out, but I think it's one of Dom's friends.

            After Reyes was taken down Hobbs wants to start chasing Dom in 24 hours, but to leave the money, but I have an idea where it really is because they wouldn't have left so easily.

         "Honey I don't think the money will be in there" I said.

          "Aria they still don't know that your alive because you hide from them and helped take Reyes down with their help and you know where the money is because your still working with them" Luke Hobbs said angrily.

           "Babe I am not working with them, they still think I am dead remember?" I said, and walked away from him.

           "Oh by the way Luke I quit" I said and left.

         No wonder why I hated working with the law everybody was always to strict or too relaxed.

         "Oh your not getting away this time Aria you are staying" Luke argued with me about this.

         "Luke I have other stuff to worry about like this Owen Shaw case" I said, "I can't always help you with Toretto because I have a job that I like to keep, but I need to get in with Shaw, so I now have an interview at Shaw enterprises" I smiled and walked away.

          I took a plane back to where the interview was and I got the job right away because of my skills and plus he liked me too.

           Once I left the interview I got a call from Owen Shaw himself. "Welcome a board Aria I am glad that you are apart of my team" he said on the other line.

         "I need you to come to China in three days time and meet a few of my drivers and me of course" he said, I bet he is smirking right now.

        "Okay I will be there tomorrow morning if I can get a flight out to China now" I said confidently.

      "Alright see you then Aria" he said

           Once I got off the phone with him, I called Fuentes and she handed the phone to Luke who I am kinda mad at the moment.

          "Are you alright Aria? Did they do anything to you? Did you get the job?" Luke asked right away not leaving time for me to answer.

         "Geez Luke chill out and let me answer one at a time and yes I am alright, they didn't do anything to me and yes I did get the job" I  paused, "I have to fly out to china in three days time and I am leaving about now and I will check in whenever get back"

       "No you are not going to china Aria" he argued.

     "You have no say in this and I am taking it, plus you need someone on the inside, sure I may not remember anything about my past and tactics, but I do know that I can do this because it seems like I can" I said even more confidently and some what arrogant.

        "Alright I'll let you but you have to let me know what is going on when you can" he said.

         When I got to the airport Luke was there.

        "What are you doing here? How did you know I was going to leave at this time?" I asked.

         "I looked it up and I am here to say goodbye to my girlfriend" he said sweetly.

        "Awe who said you didn't have a sweet side to you Luke, because I will prove them very wrong" I said cutely to him.

          I got on the plane and read about the last job they pulled and every other one they have done, we don't know whose the drivers or anything but we do know Owen Shaw is the leader of this whole thing and I think I can get answers from him.

         I know I won't get caught because I have been undercover for so long it doesn't feel like I am a cop sometimes.

          When the plane landed, I saw a group of people and one person was holding a sign that said Aria O'Connor, yes I used my real name but it says I used to be a fed when really I still am one and that I have a criminal record.

           "You must be the drivers and Owen Shaw is who exactly?" I asked confused who is who.

            "I am Letty one of Shaw's drivers, and these are Vegh, Klaus, Jah, Ivory, Oakes" the girl that said she was Letty with dark hair, looks tough and she looks like she won't take bullshit from anybody.

          "And I am Owen Shaw, you must be Aria O'Connor" Shaw said "do you drive?"

         "Yeah I do I have since I could drive, and I have been doing street races since then" I said.

          "Do you have a criminal record? and a best time?" he asked curious.

           "Did anyone ever tell you curiosity killed the cat?" I asked him back.

          He seemed shocked but he recovered, "no one has ever told me that" he said.

          "Oh well it does and yes here is my record" I said and handed over a piece of paper.

           "Thanks, oh look it says you were part of the FBI and I know who is part of the feds right now" he said quietly, I guess he doesn't want us to hear that.

           "Oh" was my great response back.

            "Never mind that we have an important job to do here and we need to get it done now" he said and we were off to god knows where.

         Ever since that case in Rio with Toretto, O'Connor and Reyes nothing has been the same, expect maybe my feelings for Luke but that's because I .....love him? I don't know if I do yet.

        It has been a few weeks since I have been in the States and Luke, he's probably worried about me now that I haven't called.

           "Aria we're all going to London" Shaw said.

        Letty and I went to a pawn shop to get a gun for both of us and drove around for a bit just looking for a race I guess, we found one not that far from where were staying.

          I knew Hobbs was tracking my phone so I left it on purpose in China or someplace I don't know.

          I got a new phone a few days later and put his number in it just in case of emergencies, I memorized his number and a few others too.

          I learned that I know Portuguese, Spanish, French, Latin, and German. Which they are useful, and it's pretty surprising that I understand it when I don't remember my life that much.

-----------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you guys think and give me some feedback if its good or not and if there is grammar errors or anything.

 Vote

 Comment

 Fan