Chapter 20:

I woke up in a cold sweat, and I heard screaming, I knew it was me screaming. The dream I was having seemed so real. I looked down and I see that I am still in bed beside me, once I started walking to my two year old kids rooms I know I should tell him, but I just can't. Luke came running in to see what the problem was, considering he's been sleeping on the couch.

Luke and I have been fighting more now that he knows about the deal I have with Shaw, and it's taking a lot for him not to tell Dom, now that they are close he has a hard time keeping secrets from him especially if they are about me, they are both protective of me ever since I became pregnant with his kids he's over protective more now than ever.

Brian he's over protective to, but not as much as he is for Mia and Jack, Dom is the same with Letty after he lost her once he doesn't want to lose her again, Luke just doesn't want to go through that with me. I feel bad that I am making Luke do this but he knows that I am doing it to protect my family.

"Luke I'm fine just a horrible dream, that's all no need to worry" I said.

"I'm going back to sleep, good night Aria" he said and turned around.

"Wait Luke" I yelled at him.

He turned around looking confused as to why I wanted him, but he saw the look I had on my face, and just knew I didn't want to be alone even though we are fighting he knows I need him right now.

"Okay we are going to talk about this in the morning" he said and walked to the bed.

I cuddled into him, for the first time in a while I had a peaceful sleep no nightmares or anything.

I woke up and the bed was empty and I freaked out but then I smelled food, because Luke is being Luke and making us breakfast or maybe just himself, I don't know he always surprises me.

Little later I got out of bed with so much difficulty that I gave up, and just about to call Luke, he walked through the door, looked at what I was trying to do and just shook his head and chuckled at me.

"Don't laugh at me" I said and pouted.

"Sweetheart relax, you need to rest okay, the doctor said, bed rest and I said we need to talk we can't just keep arguing all the time, we need to think of a plan before anything happens to either of us" he said.

I remember my dream and how real it felt, and how everyone I cared about, minus the kids are on that plane, and how it crashed, I started to cry because it made me think of all the pain the kids will go through and how they barely know us.

"Honey? Are you okay?" he asked.

"No I am not okay" I said still crying.

"You can tell me about your dream if it will make you feel better" he suggested.

"No we should talk before the kids are actually know what's going on they don't need to hear us fight for one more year" I said quietly, but not quiet enough so he didn't hear me.

"One more year?!?!?! that's how long we have together?" he asked outraged but calmed down when he saw how upset I was.

"Luke you weren't suppose to find out, he said one year but I said no to that he suggested three years and I said okay that was in the agreement, we have I spend time with them for three years and then I have to leave if I don't he kills Dom when he sees him and I am not letting that happen to him" I said sobbing again.

"Shh, honey it's okay I'm not that upset, just disappointed that you didn't tell me" he said.

"Honey we need to talk about this, and we need to tell them about this arrangement I have, and you can't use a tracker to try and find him to find me that's in the agreement in all of this" I said.

"What do you mean? I have to find my wife to be and the mother of my kids the old fashioned way?" he asked.

"No you're not allowed to, he made sure of that he probably suspected you would try to find me, so yes you have to find me the old fashioned way, and I'm sorry about that but Shaw and I have a deal I'd go with him, and he leaves Dom and the rest alone and doesn't kill them at all, it's either my entire family dies" I said.

"The only reason I'm letting you do this is because you are loyal to them and I know you won't stand losing them at all it would hurt you more than me and I love you so I'm not losing you" he said.

"So it's agreed than we tell them tomorrow" I said.

"It's agreed but we are taking the kids with us and you will be inactive until you are back with us properly and that's how it will remain is that understood?" he asked.

"Alright that I can promise" I said.

He nodded, he was about to leave the twins room.

"Wait, come back to the room with me please? I can't sleep alone not after the nightmare I had it just seemed so real, I just don't want to be alone right now" I said.

"Alright only because you asked and why wouldn't I your my fiance and I love you" he said, and we went to bed and slept for the rest of the night.

After we talked I laid awake the rest of the night, all because I can't sleep after the nightmare.

Three years later

It's been three years since I left my life behind, I haven't seen Luke, the kids since that night and they've been looking for me and I've made it impossible for them to actually find me, but at least they are safe from harm and Shaw.

"Aria let's go" Ian said.

"Alright I'm coming" I said and walked back to him.

"You alright babe?" he asked.

Yes you heard right, Ian and I are dating, I started having feelings for him I think mainly because I broke things off with Luke and Ian's just a rebound.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said and we walked away from the current crime scene.

"Aria O'Connor get over here!" I heard Luke's voice yell.

That's impossible I made sure he couldn't find me, well sort of.

He looked hurt that I'm holding Ian's hand I drop Ian's hand right away.

I saw Ian pull a gun and pointed it at Luke and saw him get shot and I got pulled away.

The end

For real this time

-----------------------------------------------

A/N

This is now done I will go back and rewrite this and hopefully it will be better and not confusing at all