Chapter 6: Finding Aria O'Connor/ Trying to Figure out Where the hell I am!

Chapter 5 Finding Aria O'Connor/ Trying to Figure Where The Hell I am!

          Brian's POV

                When Michelle said that she couldn't find my little sister I got worried that she was kidnapped, I then started searching for her and asked around, but I got nothing.

        "Dom I am starting to think that Aria was kidnapped because she is no where in this house because I looked in every room here and asked everyone and she's not here" I said worriedly.

       "Have you checked outside?" Letty asked. "No I haven't I will go and look out there and thanks Letty" I said and walked outside.

          I walked around outside looking for her but I still couldn't find her so I went and looked for Dom, Mia and Letty.

        "She's not outside but I think I heard a scream and it's close to, I wanna check it out because I want to be sure that it isn't her that screamed" I said in a rush.

        They looked worried as well, and nodded and came with me because they all care about Aria.

       "First we have to end this party because the hostess is no longer here" I said.

Letty's POV

           I love Aria like a sister I never had and I hope nothing happened to her and if anything happened to her I would kill anybody who hurt her because she is family to me and I am pretty sure Dom feels the same way.

     Mia was really upset that Aria was kidnapped, Mia was in the same boat as me she loves Aria like a sister, I don't about Michelle because I barely know her and she looks like she is engaged to someone.

        I just hope Aria will hang in there until we get to her.

     "First we have to end this party because the hostess is no longer here" Brian said.

     We're all worried about Aria, we just hope that they haven't done anything yet.

Dominic's POV (a/n Yes I know I said I wouldn't put other peoples POV but I just have to because the main character is Aria but the kidnapper isn't the male main character you will see very soon)

        When I heard that Aria wasn't anywhere to be seen I was more than worried because she was like a sister even though I am not related to her whatsoever but I can't help but worry.

       "Okay everyone the party is over" Brian yelled.

    "Who put you in charge of this?"

       "Why does the party have to end? 

             "Where's Aria? I thought this was her party?"

             "Well.... you see Aria is not here and we don't know where she is and now it's time for you all to go home and rest because you all have work In the morning so bye everyone" Brian yelled "plus I am her brother and we share this place so get out now"

         Brian is scary when he's angry but not like me though he's changed way too much over the years. But I will always be able to scare people like I should unless you know me.

       Aria hang in there we'll be there as soon as we can, hopefully Brian will not have to scare a bunch of people.

            "Who took Aria? Who hates Aria? Or us for that matter?" I asked, when everyone was gone.

         "I know who to talk to I need a agent from the FBI because I know I can trust her with this and she will help us with this" Brian said.

       "Who Brian?" Roman asked. I completely forgot he was here because he was so quiet, he never shuts up.

         "Monica Fuentes"  Brian said smiling.

       "What happened between you two Brian?" Mia asked sternly.

        "Mia we weren't together at the time and she was just a fling, plus she doesn't mean as much as you do Mia" Brian said saving his ass from Mia's rage.

          Brian called Monica. "Hey Monica I need a favor" Brian said.

     "Mhm... yeah okay... alright... see you when you get to LA then Monica and thanks again for coming" Brian hung up the phone.

      "Okay she will be on a plane tomorrow morning to figure out what kind of favor I need and she is bringing a few people with her.. uh because someone escaped from jail" Brian mumbled the last part.

 Aria's POV (Finally hahaha)

       When I woke up I was tied to a chair and I looked around and this doesn't look like a place I knew at all. The door was just opening and who I saw wasn't who I was expecting at all, but then again I always have things that I don't want to happen, it always happens.

       I was hit once again and blacked out.

      an hour later....

           I woke up with a pounding headache I could barely remember what happened. All I remembered is someone saying something that involved relaxing and getting hit in the head.

       I am still trying to figure out where I am and who took me from my own house with my friends and family there.

        I look to be in a basement that has a lock on the inside, I just need to escape, but I need to be out of this chair.

         I hope they figure out that I am gone and kidnapped.

       God I hate these type of people, the only person I can think of that knows I hate this type of thing is Carter and Brian.

      But Brian wouldn't do this so that leaves Carter, but he's in jail, awe crap if I went to that meeting a few days ago I would know what is going on and I still don't know what the fuck is going on.

     Shit I really need to get out of here.

      I heard the door open, I still am shocked to see who is there and it's.......

---------------------------------

Cliffhanger sorry I just couldn't help my self

and yay I uploaded two times today!

 REMEMBER TO VOTE COMMENT AND FAN SO YOU CAN GET A DEDICATION!

you will find out who kidnapped aria in the next chapter anybody guess who took her?

could it be Carter?

 Brian?

  Jake?

James?

Michelle?

 Letty?

Mia?

Dominic? anybody just comment and tell me who you think took her