Chapter 2: Finding out Brian let Torretto Go

"Mia what's happened where's Dom, Letty, Vince, and Leon?" I asked walking through the door of the Torretto house after chasing the Tran's with Brian and Dom.

"Dom's uh on the run, Letty is in Dom's room and Vince left a while ago" Mia said.

"Oh okay" I said "why is Dom on the run?" I asked.

"Because Dom find out Brian's a cop" Mia said.

I froze he told then but not in the right way either. "Your in shock why? Did you know or something? You didn't know?" Mia asked trying to get answers out of me.

"I...knew but how did Brian tell you?" I asked quietly.

"YOU KNEW AND DIDN'T TELL US?!?? I THOUGHT WE WE'RE FAMILY!!" Mia yelled at me.

"Because if I told you I would have got arrested for interfering with a police matter which I don't want to go to jail again" I yelled back " plus it wasn't my place to tell you it was all Brian's"

"What's with all the yelling?" Asked Letty.

"Aria knew Brian was a cop and she's his little sister" she said bitterly.

"WHAT?!?" Letty yelled "what the fuck Aria. I thought we were family?"

I saw the hurt on both their faces and I tried to explain and eventually they understood my reasoning behind it all.

"Well, Dom's not going to like that you knew about Brian's true self" Letty said.

"Yeah he won't but he's not going to find me when he finds out" I said.

"Whys that?" Letty asked.

"Because when he finds out he won't be able to come near me or find me for that matter" I said and heading for the door.

"You won't be able to hide forever Aria, Dom will fond you eventually" Mia said.

"But what are you going to do?" Letty asked.

"Well I'm going to find Brian then Dom" I said and went to my car and left.

One year later (when she found Brian)

        I had a feeling Brian is in Miami and that I'll find him at a race that's tonight where he will get caught and stuff.

        About six months ago I checked in told them I am going to transfer to Miami FBI headquarters.
I saw Brian just driving up to start his race with the other drivers. All the other drivers hand over their cash so the winner gets all.

        I was just wondering around until I bumped into the guy holding the cash until the race is over.
"Hey babe you look like a racer are you?" The guy asked. "Yeah I am, I am Aria O'Connor" I said smirking when his jaw dropped.

"Yo-your the '"bu-bu-bullets"' sister?" He stuttered. I laughed under my breathe.

"Yes I am but don't tell him I am here it's a surprise" I said to him.

"I am Tej I organize these races with other people" he says.

"Hey everybody I got a surprise for ya'll tonight" he yelled to everybody that's here.

"Hit it guys" Tej says into the walkie talkie.

The bridge life so the drivers have a jump to make I smirk they are in for a surprise.
I know about the Verone case and I am wanting to be in on it.

Brian just flew over Slap Jack's car. Slap Jack crashed and Brian won the race and Suki came in second and OJ is last because he flaked on the bridge.

I saw Agent Fuentes their I knew she was looking for my brother.

"Hey good race big brother, why didn't you invite me? Why you keeping all the fun?" I asked Brian
He seemed surprised to see me, he expects me to be back in L.A. not here in Miami.

But he's interested in Fuentes behind me so he brushes passes me whispering "we'll talk about this later"
"Hey where you going?" He asks.

"It's time tot get out of here" she says and I smirk.

Damn right it is because the cops will be here in a second.

We heard the warning and we all raced back to our cars and got out of there.

I'll go see Bilkins and Markham tomorrow when they have Brian and tell him about Verone.

I go back to the apartment the FBI are renting for me to stay here.

In the morning I know that they have Brian and are catching him up to speed about this and when thy are about to see if the agent they about to put under with Brian but he won't know a thing about what us racers do.

"Well, well, well if it isnt Agent Aria O'Connor to save Brian O'Connor" said Markham.

"I ain't here to rescue Brian, Markham you didn't tell him what I am really here for Bilkins?" I asked them all.

"The agent you are about to put under cover with Brian wont work because he knows nothing about what Brian is about to say your going to let him choose who and I am here to help Agent Fuentes and I am up to speed but I need an in with Carter" I said just as Markham took the cup from the agent who glared at me.

Hahahaha he's pissed I took him off his job but he wont understand what Brian will talk about in a second.

"Fine O'Connor choose who" said Markham.

"Theres this guy back in barstow and he's a fine driver crazy but good" he said.

"Roman Pearce" I said to finish for him.

"Time for me to meet Fuentes in person now Markham" I said.

"Alright Agent O'Connor" Bilkins said.

Monica walked through the doors a few days after Roman came to Miami with Brian, Bilkins and me.

I went back with Monica before hand so I was in with Carter and helping Fuentes with her job.

Your wondering why I am finally acting like a cop well it's because they wont let me give the badge back to them without me trying and they are fascinated that I am actually putting it to use now.

"Hey Carter Monica's back and plus the drivers are here too" I said.

"Let's go meet them Aria" said Carter.

"Carter the drivers are here" Monica said once she walked through the doors.

"Let's go and get the drivers licenses from them Monica and Aria" said Carter.

Carter did his spill about his car being impounded and the package in his car and he wanted it back.