Chapter 7: Finding Who my Kidnapper Is

Chapter 7: Finding who my kidnapper Is

               "But I thought you were in jail or dead?" I said astonished that my kidnapper is Jake Scott and Carter Verone.

       "Jake I thought you were my friend?" I asked. "Yeah I was pretending to be your friend until Carter got out of jail and guess what honey no one is going to know who kidnapped you or find you" Jake said sinisterly.

       He laughed evilly and looked mischievously at me like he knew what was going to happen to me.

        "Aria O'Connor nice to see you again but this time you are the one that is caught in a hard time" Carter said.

          "How is it that I am in a hard time Carter it's been what a couple years and you still hold a grudge against me? how shameful, oh and Jake I never cared for you I just thought you were pretending anyway I just thought I would be nice and let you get away with everything, plus I knew who you were when I saw you and who you worked for" I said "plus I remember you were there when Brian and Roman did the drop"

          I smirked when I saw Jake get nervous he thinks so little of me and underestimates me so much but Carter knows what I am capable of, and knows what I can do to make people nervous and that is by threatening them. I learned from Carter and a few other people.

         I just hope Brian and the team can get to me before they do anything to me.

           Just as they were about to do something to me I heard gunshots.

      "Shit who is that breaking into here I thought we hid from them and far away" Carter said.

        "I think that would be my family coming for me Carter and you didn't think this through I have people on the criminal side and the fed side as well" I said to Carter.

          I found out I was untied from the chair and I decided that I would run from them, but I thought that's the coward way out so I fought them like a real criminal/agent.

         After Carter and Jake were knocked out I tied them to a pipe really good and that's when a bodyguard decided to come in and I probably can't kick his ass like Jake and Carter.

         "Who are you?" I asked. "I am Alex I am here to help you out of here because of Agent Fuentes and Dominic Toretto and Brian O'Connor" Alex said.

     "Your lying" I said and narrowed my eyes at him and he suddenly looked guilty about something.

          "How did you know I am lying?" he asked. "well for starters you look guilty and you are a terrible liar" I said truthfully.

         Without warning on my part I knocked him out. After I used the rest of the rope and tied him to the chair I was previously tied to, I ran from the basement and ran to where my family and some of Carter's men were still some what alive.

      "Aria over here" I heard Monica, Mia, Letty and Michelle call out to me. I helped fight our way out of there after the police showed up after Dom, Letty and Mia and Brian left, they now have Carter and Scott under their custody again all thanks to me and Monica again

            Once I was checked and deemed alright to go home, where I know Mia, Letty, Dom and Brian are going to question me once I get there so I take my time to get there.

     I open the door surprised to see that the people from the party are now gone and all that stood there was Dom, Letty, Mia, Michelle, James and Brian. They all looked worried but were relived that I am now home.

       "Are you okay Aria?" everyone asked once I was through the door. "Yes I am fine I will probably have a headache for a few days but other than that fine" I vaguely.

          "I am beat guys so I am going to bed so if you don't mind I am going to bed and hopefully I will wake up in my room and not some place I don't know so good night" I said and walked to my room.