Mistake

Luke's POV
I can't believe I didn't get her back this is not ok payback time. I get all the boys together and tell them the plan. "Ok boys this time no messing around we are going to steal both girls and keep them take your claim now cause once you choose one will not get one. "I want Skyland!!!" Ashton chimes in. "I want Alyshia!!!" Michael yells. I stand there and say "Sarah is mine you all know that!!!" We make an intense plan to get the girls.

Cole's POV
I can't believe she is dating Dalton right now they look so cute. I hope she doesn't fall deeply in love with him.
Dalton's POV
"Stop Dalton!!!!" She says in between laughs.
I am tickling her on the couch. I peck her cheek and in between kisses I say "ok princess love you" we sit there cuddling and laughing. I get up and walk downstairs to see some of the girls gone from where they were. Skyland and Alyshia are gone with Trystan, Marcus, and Cameron all searching for them. I go back upstairs to see Sarah gone!!!!!! "WHERE IS SARAH!!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "No idea!!!" Cole shouts back we look at the window that wasn't open when I was cuddling with Sarah. I look to see a black van driving away I scream out the window "LUKE HEMMINGS I AM COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!"