Friends coming?

My POV
The movie ended and I was going to ask Cole if my friends could come join us here I was nervous but maybe he liked me back so.... I walked over to him and asked "hey Cole can I ask you something???" Cole looked at me and said "sure!! What's up?" "Well see I kinda want my friends here and I was wondering if they could join us at this house cause I need to have girls here to?" Cole stared at me and yelled "NO YOU CAN'T JUST BRING YOUR FRIENDS HERE LIKE IT IS A PARTY HOUSE THIS IS A PLACE OF PUNISHMENT AND BADNESS!!!!!!!!!" I just stood there shocked and ran up to my room and cried. Maybe I didn't need to stay here I could escape. I looked at my window and opened it. I jumped out and went running luckily they didn't take my phone so I texted my friends and told them to meet me at the holiday station. We all met up and unfortunately Cole and the boys found out so they captured us.

Skyland's POV
Sarah texted me finally where has that girl been? I missed her. I see her and run at her I hug her she looks kinda worried and scared I ask her what's wrong and then someone grabs her and says "Marcus take the brunette girl and Trystan take the blonde one!!!" He was pointing at me oh no!!!!

Cole's POV
"She escaped really why did she escape?" I ask the boys. Marcus being a smarty said "because she did!!" I just stared at him giving him the I will kill you one of these days face. He backed off and we went out on our search for Sarah and maybe her friends. I see her and run at her I grab her from behind and command Marcus to the brunette and Trystan to the blonde. They grabbed them and we put cloths over their mouths. Punishment time for Sarah.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed that chapter.