Musical genius?

DALTON'S POV
I can't wait to teach her guitar!!!!!
She is so awesome I wonder what she can play and who she likes. I think to myself as she puts on her guitar and she then starts playing All My Lovin by the Beatles. "OMG NO WAY YOU LIKE THIS SONG TOO?????!!!!!" I practically yell. "Yea of coarse I love this song!!!" She says with a grin that is hard to beat. She smiles so adorable. "Ummmmm.........Dalton????" She asks looking at me confused. "Oh ummm great job I guess I got carried away with your beaut... I mean singing sorry." I say quickly. "Oh ok sure!!" She says sarcastically "ya know you are just like Cole!!" I tell her "really??!!??!!? I thought so too!!" She says. Wow we are so much a like. I grab my guitar and we play a couple songs and we talk a lot about music and how it has helped her in the last year. "Wow that is awesome how music has helped you a lot. If you need me just call on Cole's phone." I tell her. "Wow thanks Dalton you are awesome!!" She says to me making me blush.

Cole's POV
"Bye Dalton thanks for the lesson today see ya same time tomorrow." Sarah says to Dalton as he comes up stairs. "Dude do you realize how much music has helped her over the years?" Dalton asks me. "No I didn't but I will talk to her about her past tonight when we have the talk night." I say trying to get him to leave so I can find out what really is going on in the mind of that sweet sweet girl that the Texas Crew kidnapped."

Sorry it is short but what happened to her like seriously find out in the next chapter love you all vote and share please also comment please means the world love you