Meeting the Gang! and Rescue?

Cole's POV
Dalton walks in with his overconfident grin. There are 5 guys following him inside. The first guy has bright blue eyes and has long brown hair (Nash Grier). The next guy has blue eyes also but has short brown hair they must be brothers (Hayes Grier). The next guy has brown eyes and brown hair (Cameron Dallas). The next guy walks in he has a bandana on. (Taylor Caniff). The last guy came running in like a Dino and yells "RAAAAAWWWWWRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!" He has blondish hair (Matt Espinosa). They all walked over to the couch and introduced themselves.
"Hey I am Nash!!!" One said. Another introduced himself as Hayes. The rest of the boys just said a name. "Cameron, Matt, Taylor!!!" We all sat there in an awkward silence for a minute until Matt spoke up. "Hey guys let's plan how to get Sarah back!!" We all agreed.
*After planning*
"Ok guys let's get going Dalton and Taylor come with me and everyone else pair up!!!!" I say sternly.
"Cole?!?!?" Skyland asks. "Yes Skyland?!?" I ask to make sure she is ok. "Do I get to come???" I look at her with sad eyes and say "no you are staying here with Cameron!!" She looks upset but I give her the they are so dangerous look and she calms down. We all get in the car to get Sarah my crew are the get her group while the others distract.
*distraction*
"Boys let's go in!!!" I yell.
I hear a loud scream and I run upstairs to see.......................

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA cliffhanger