"Ain't You Got A Maze To Run?"

"Scott?" Thomas muttered, bringing his hands up to scrub his eyes, he lifted his head slightly, trying to find the person who shook him awake. When his eyes spotted the silhouetted figure, and took in the familiar surrounding glade, he groaned, diving himself back into the bed.

"What you chattin' shuck face?" Minho was looking at Thomas with something that wasn't quite confusion, but wasn't quite not either.

Thomas sighed, sitting up, he turned his body so he was now facing the asian runner. Thomas tried for an annoyed scowl, but as Minho shot him a wink he couldn't help but laugh slightly.

"So, who's Scott?" Minho raised his eyebrows at Thomas, taking up position in the hammock opposite - Thomas thought it was a spare sent up by WICKED, but couldn't swear by that guess.

Thomas frowned, not really getting the question, it took him a minute, but after thinking it through, he got the gist of what Minho was asking.

Thomas furrowed his brow, trying to remember. He didn't really know where the name had come from, probably just something he'd dreamt of, although, he didn't really know where his dreams came from - considering he had no memories.

"Dunno." Thomas shrugged, it was probably just some half-hearted idea his brain had conjured up, probably nothing to worry about.

"Newt!" Minho yelled, "I think Tommy here has hit his head."

"Shut up you shank, before you wake all of homestead up." Tomas glared at Minho, though he supposed it was true enough, he had taken a pretty bad battering yesterday, the maze wasn't exactly the best place to be, especially when grievers were chasing you.

"I told you already, glader slang don't work for you." Minho was clearly joking, the last thing he'd ever do was tell Thomas he didn't get it. Thomas had as much place in the glade as any of them did, Minho got that.

"Stop bickering you pair." Newt came over, pushing Thomas off the hammock and taking up residence in it, Thomas shot him a glare - to which he ignored. Newt instead shot Minho a look, "Ain't you got a maze to run?"