Chapter Nineteen

SO CHAPTER EIGHTEEN IS SET ON PRIVATE AND IM SORRY IF YOU CANT READ IT BUT YOU DIDNT MISS MUCH, JUST A SEX SCENE AND ALISHA REMEMBERING. 

Chapter Eighteen is also on my tumblr xx http://teen-runaway-forever.tumblr.com/

SO THEY ARE STILL AT MARCELS FAMILY HOME AND ITS THE DAY OF HARRYS X FACTOR AUDITION WITH HIS MATES, LOUIS, LIAM, ZAYN AND NIALL BUT IF THATS NOT IN THIS CHAPER IT'LL BE IN THE NEXT AND BECAUSE YOU LIKE ALISHA AND MARCEL I WONT DO ANYTHING CRAZY LIKE THE CAR CRASH BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS XX

_________________________________________________________________

Last night was amazing, just what I need to relive the stress in my muscles. I woke up in an empty bed, I rolled over and looked out the window an saw the sun rise. It looked like 7 in the morning as I fluttered my eyes to adjust to the light. I groaned at the thought of getting out of bed but I needed to use the bathroom so I got up and walked to the bathroom. I walked out and decided to look for Marcel so I walked down the stairs and that's when I could smell something cooking. I followed the smell to the kitchen and saw Marcel in an apron stiring something in the frying pan.

"Mmm, that smells so good!" I said snaking my hands around his waist.

"All for you!" Marcel winked. "Well i thought after last night you would be hungry."

"Well now that you mention it!" I smiled. I gave him a kiss and sat on one of the stools. "What time are we meeting Harry for his audition?"

"Well he said he was going to line up early but it doesnt start until just after lunch so we will meet him there i guess, just watch him in the audience becasue we already have seat reserved."

"Thats cool, im actually quite excited, i didnt realise he could sing!"

"No one did, he kept that to himself and i have no clue whats made him change his mind about things!"

"What do you mean?"

Well considering his past, Harry was never the type of person to make a fool of himself and go on tv and sing!" Marel said setting a plate in front of me. It looked so good.

"Its a good thing that he has change though right?"

"Oh yea, of course i just hope its for the best!" Marcel said as he took the stool next to me and sat down. "Now eat up, i want to take you down to the lake before we go!"

(Marcel's P.O.V.)

After breakfast Alisha got changed and i took her to the shed along side of the house where dad kept the bikes. I could tell Alisha was confused because she thought we were walking down to the lake. I opened the shed door and there were four, four wheel motor bikes and Alisha looked at me strange.

"Are you serious!"

"Yes, c'mon its not that hard" I said walking over to one. I showed her where everything was and explained that it was lie driving a manual. When she got on i started it and it made her jump. I laughed then watched her reverse before i got on mine and did the same. I picked up two helments as i reversed and gave her one just incase.

"If i get hurt, your so dead!" She yells over the engine.

"You'll be fine, just go easy and follow me!" I said as i took off. We drove along the lake and when i could see clear view of where mine and Harry's cubbyhouse was i stopped and pointed to it. "Thats where i want to take you, to show you a little bit about me away from everyone else!"

"Its so beautiful!" Was all i heard her say before we drove off again. Up a head there was a huge puddle and because i couldnt tel whether it was deep or not i went up on the hill hoping Alisha would follow which she did but i was worried about the way back because the track seems harder. I laughed when i watched her on the hill, she was terrified. But it wasnt long until we were at the cubbyhouse. It was made of wood and the tree have started to take over but when i pulled over and went to see the door it was open, like someone had been here. I slowly walked in and saw that someone had been staying there. Alisha was waiting outside as i went in and took a closer look. Thats when the door slammed shut and i heard Alisha scream.

"MARCEL!"

"ALISHA!" I screamed back. I tried to open the door as i heard the motor bikes start up. "LEAVE HER ALONE! ALISHA!" I continued to scream and bash the door but it wasnt working so i went to the window and saw two tallish guys driving off on the bikes as they turned the corner i saw Alisha, she was unconscious on the front of the bike.