Chapter Seven

(Marcel's P.O.V)

Harry had dropped Alisha off at her house and was driving towards our which was only a few house down. When Harry pulled up he helped me out of the car and towards the house.

"You know mum and dad are going to be over joyed when they see you." I said before Harry opened the front door.

"Marcel, Marcel is that you?" I heard my mother yelling. Harry just looked down at me.

"It is mum!" I said. Harry sat me down on the couch before walking over to find her.

"Look Marcel you dad isn't happy and is going to be pissed when he gets home!" My mum said. She walked towards me with a magazine in one hand and a coffee in the other. "What happened to your face?"

"Some kid at school beat him up!" Harry then said. He was standing behind her. Mum knew that voice and spun around to see Harry, his arms were crossed as she ran up to him and gave him a hug. He did hug back.

"Harry my darling where have you been, we were worried sick about you!" Mum cried.

"But you weren't worried about Marcel, he is the only one out of us that will end up going to college and doing good for himself but you didn't care." Harry said as he pushed mum away.

"Of course we were worried, it's just been hard, we live you boys the same!"

"You say that now, now that Harry's back!" I say. Mum had tears running down her face.

"Marcel sweetie, I'm terribly sorry!" She said walking up to me.

"No your not, don't worry Marcel ill sort everything out when dad gets home." Harry said putting his hand in my shoulder. He then helped me upstairs to my bedroom and then walked out again. I was sore all over and actually needed the help.

(Alisha's P.O.V)

"Is your brother back yet?" My mum asked me. I was flicking through a magazine on the couch.

"Nope, but stop worrying, why are you going to do when he's off to college?" I said.

"Well Jamie is over at a friends and your dad won't be back until tomorrow morning, so I guess it me and you kid."

"Guess so!"

"We haven't talked much for a while, so why don't you tell me what's been going on?"

"It's just school mum, nothing interesting ever happens."

"So I take it you haven't cause any trouble?"

"Well have you received a phone call from the school?"

"Well I guess you have changed, just like you said."

"Yes, now if you don't mind, I was in the middle of something." I said as I opened my magazine and turned the tv on. Mum shook her head and walked towards the kitchen but stopped and answered the door just as the bell rings.

"May I help you." Mum asked.

"Ah, yes, is Alisha here?" I the strange voice asked.

"Yes she is, come on in." Oh great who was here.

"Alisha hunny you have a visitor!" Mum said I turned to face her and saw Harry and I got straight onto my feet.

"Um, Harry what are you doing here?" I asked. Harry walked closer to me.

"I just want to thank you again, for being there for my brother." Harry said. He grabbed my hand and looked me into the eyes.

"It's was nothing really, I know the kind if guys Zayn and those boys are and well I couldn't just let them hurt someone like Marcel."

"Yes well things can go back to the way they were now I'm back!" Harry said. He sound so up him self.

"Uh, ok."

"So you know about my friend James?" Harry asked.

"Uh no, I only no about Liam."

"What about Liam?"

"What about James?

"Ok well James and Liam are twin brothers, but James was my best mate and his brother Liam was never really around."

"Oh so, well everyone has been getting them mixed up!"

"Yea you would do, but yea James died and I disappeared I was actually trying to find Liam."

"And did you find him?"

"Oh yea of course, obviously you don't know anything about me."

"Well no, Marcel never mentioned you before."

"Well I'm back now."

"Yea you've said that." I said causing us both to laugh. I couldn't stop staring at his green eyes, there were so different and unique.

"Ok well I better get going, I have a few things to do." Harry said I followed him to the front door and watched him leave, waving him goodbye.

_______

SO... HARRY'S BACK AND IS STRAIGHTENING OUT THE MESS THAT'S BEEN MADE, NOW WHO HERE IS CONFUSED ABOUT THE PAYNE BROTHERS??

FOR SPOILERS FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER.. iStylesRunsway!!!

OH AND GUYS..I LOVE YOU ALL AND KEEP VOTING YOU ADORABLE PEOPLE XxX