Chapter Two

(Alisha's P.O.V)

"You must be Alisha!" The teacher said as i handed her my form.

"Yes and you are?" I asked.

"Mrs Frantelle and with attidude you wont get far Ms Scott, please take a seat!" Mrs Frantelle said. I followed her hand and walked towards to seat but before i sat down i noticed a shy kid sitting at the back and gave him a small smile but he flinched and his eyes went else where. I sat down and instanly there was some really attractive guy on my desk!

"Can i help you?" I asked.

"More like can i help you!" He said. He was very cocky and when i looked up at him he had beautiful brown eyes and his smile just fit well.

"Im really not in the mood for idiots!" I said. His smile then turned into a frown before he started laughing with his mates sitting across from me.

"The names Zayn!" He said giving me a nod.

"Am i supossed to care?" I asked. Before he answered the bell went and i walked out of the class. I looked down at my schedual and noticed i had a free period so i decided to go to the library. I walked down the corridors as kids hurried to their next class. I stopped at the girls bathroom and walked in and saw a really beautiful girl. I walked passed her and stood next to her as i looked in the mirror.

"Georgia Rose!" She suddenly said. I looked up at her and she had a smile on her face.

"Alisha Scott!" I saw holding out my hand.

"I know who you are!" Georgia said as she shook my hand.

"Well the word sure does travel fast!" I sighed.

"You should hang out with me, i'll introduce to my friends!" Georgia said giving me a smile before walking out of the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and checked my self in the mirror to make sure i didnt look like an idiot. When i walked out i heard this someone groan as they fell to the floor. I slid out of the bathroom and notice the kid from the back of the class picking up his things from the floor. I felt bad so i bent down and helped him pick them up. I think i started him.

"Im so sorry about that!" I said handing him a book as we stood up. 

"Dont be, it was my fault!" He said looking left and right. He then gave me a small smile before hurrying away. What was this kids problem?

(Marcel's P.O.V)

I gave he a smile before i hurried of to the library. She spoke to me which made walking to the library hard. She was all i could think about but i couldnt let a girl get in the way on school. As i entered the library i quickly walked to the back near the far window and took a seat on the couhes that look out the window. I took out my books and began to read the reading for the day. The library was quiet apart from a few sniffles but that was normal, everyone seemed to be sick around this place. I took out my journal and organised time to when i'd finsih school and when i'd finsih at the bakery this afternoon. As i went to dot down  somethings i spotted her. She was sitting across the librry but i could her perfectly. She was sitting at the same table Ashley Cowell was sitting at. I didnt want to make it obvious so i grabbed my book and retented i was reading it.