Chapter Nine

OK SO IM BACK ON MY COMPUTER AND CANT WAIT FOR YOU ALL TO READ WHATS COMING UP.

AND REMEBER TO CHECK UP ON MY TWITTER FOR ANY SPOILERS OR RANDOM SHOUTOUTS.

__________________________

(Marcel's P.O.V)

Alisha had agreed to come over to the party my mum and dad had mae us invite people to. Alisha was the only one i had invited and i dont think Harry's friend still agreed with me talking to her. After she had said yes Zayn had thrown a ball at her face and was laughing. I helped her up and Harry had his fist up to Zayn's face.

"Are you ok?" I asked Alisha. She nodded but then fell back but i caught her.

"Marcel is she ok?" Harry ask. I didnt realise he was there until he spoke. He picked her up and we walked towards the nurses office.

"I like her Harry!" I said. He looked at me with a huge smile.

"I know, you cant stop looking at her and i bet you invited her tonight?" Harry said. was it that obvious.

"Yes i did and she is coming!"

"Marcel why do you think your getting a hard time, Zayn likes her to but can't get her because she pays alot of attention to you!" Harry said just before walking into the nurses office.

"Marcel, Harry what can I do for you boys?" Nurse Jacky asked.

"Alisha Scott got a ball to the head in Gym and well." Harry said. The nurse directed us to the beds and Harry carefully place her on the bed.

"Okay so one of you can stay but the other one, back to class." Nurse Jacky said. I looked at Harry then went to walk out.

"Marcel, you stay, she knows you better!" Harry said. He tapped me on the shoulder before walking out of the office. I watched Harry as he walked out then sat on the chair beside Alisha.

It was a good half hour before Alisha woke up. When she turned an looked at me she smiled which walked my heart.

"Hey how are you feeling?" I ask. She slowly sits up and puts her hand on her head.

"Well my head hurts!" She said. She wanted to laugh but she was in pain.

"I'll just go get the nurse." I said as I stood up and walked towards the nurse. "Nurse Jacky, Alisha'a awake an her head hurt." I said. She then walked past me grabbing water and an aspirin before walking into where Alisha was.

"Here you go Ms Scott, take this and your good to go, I'll just write out a slip for you both and Marcel can take you home." Nurse Jacky said.

We got the slips and I helped Alisha get her bag and things from the locker. I didn't really need anything but we stopped by my locker and grabbed my bag.

"You know, I like you more with your glasses!" Alisha said as we walked out of the school.

"Your just saying that because you hit your head!" I said.

"Marcel there is nothing wrong with you, other than your really smart."

"Thanks but not everyone will agree with you"

"That's because they don't know you." Alisha said. She then slightly intertwined our fingers. I looked down an smiled.

"Are you sure?" I asked. We stopped and she looked me in the eye.

"Do I have to prove it?" She asked. I nodded and that's when she leaned in. She then closed her eyes and I closed mine as she pressed her lips against mine. Her lips tastes like strawberries and they were soft. She was my first kiss. She pulled away and smiled.

"Case closed!" I joked. She laughed and we continued walking. My lips tingled and when I went to touch them I was distracted by what I saw in the distance.

There were police car at the front of my house. Alisha looked up at me then back at the cars. As we approached the house the front door was open. Still hold Alisha's hand we walked inside and I saw mum sitting on the couch crying as the police were talking to her. When she spotted me she ran over to me, I didn't let go of Alisha's hand.

"Mum, what's going on?" I asked. She pulled away and looked at Alisha then back at me.

"Where is your brother?" She asked.

"Still at school, mum what happened?"

"It's your father, he's been murdered!" She said. She broke down when she finished speaking. That's when I let go of Alisha and wrapped my arms around her. How could this be.

"Alisha can you call Harry!" I asked Alisha. She nodded reaching into my pocket. I rubbed my mums back as she continued to cry.

(Alisha's P.O.V)

I searched Marcel's phone for Harry's number and when I find it I pressed dial. It rang and rang and there was no answer so I tried again.

"Marcel what do you want!" Harry said a he answered to phone.

"Harry, it's Alisha!" I said.

"What's happened, why are you calling me?" Harry asked.

"I think it'd be beat if you come home, I don't want to say it over the phone." I answered.

"Alright, I'll be there as soon as I can!" Harry said. I then hung up the phone. Marcel was rubbing his mums back a the police explained thing to him. He looked at me as they talked. He nodded along with what they were saying. I thought while I still had Marcel's phone I'd put my number in. Marcel didn't have many contacts but I added to his list. 

"Thanks officer's, we'll be in contact!" Marcel said as he escorted them out of the house. His mum was standing in the living room. I walked over to her and pulled her in for a hug. 

"Dont you brake my baby boys heart!" She said pulling away. I nodded and gave her a smile before Marcel came back over to her.

"Look mum Harry will be here shortly so why dont you go and take a bath or something and try to relax, im sure we can sort things out when Harry get here!" Marcel said as he helped his mum to the stairs.

"Behave!" Was all i heard her say before Marcel walked back over to me. I wanted to smile but it wasnt the best time.

"Im sorry for your lose Marcel!" I said. He grabbed my hand and started playing with it.

"Dont be, it's Harry im worried about!"

______________________________

AWW, MARCEL AND ALISHA ♥

SO DO YOU THINK HARRY WITH GO APE SHIT ABOUT LOSING HIS FATHER AND DISAPPEAR LIKE HE DID WHEN HE LOST HIS BEST MATE.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT YOU LOVELY PEOPLE XxX