Chapter 27

(Hey guys sorry I haven't update but this chapter will be extra long! Well ENJOY)

HARRY'S POV

Well I never thought this would happen! Just in such a short time, everything went crazy! I mean Niall showed up with Alyssa? Which we all didn't see coming. He didn't say anything about her at all. He did act really happy and bubbly but we never knew why.Most likely he was going over to Alyssa's, and didn't want to tell me cause of Alex. I wouldn't blame him either, if he would have told me , I would have told Alex. Which I don't think is so bad but I knew he would have totally killed me. Then Alyssa was acting weird round Alex? When they hugged each other ,Alyssa acted like if she didn't even know Alex. like if she was a stranger or something. Also every time Alex would say something, Alyssa would roll her eyes or just turn to look at Niall. Next thing you know Alyssa and Alex come out of the house screaming at each other! Alex says that Alyssa has been brain washed by Niall. That's what set Alyssa off , you could tell by her face she had been holding it in.They both started attacking each other like if they where in the hunger games, and where both the last one's in the place.

All the boys had to get in and separate them. I wasn't going to lie they are both really strong. For both girls it took two of us to hold them back. That is embarrassing for us lads , we strong boys supposedly could hold back two young skinny girls.

One thing I could say is that Alyssa was fighting so good.I know I was suppose to be on Alex side but man can Alyssa punch! I would love to see that girl in an MMA fight.

Anyway Alex has been whining and crying about her bruises and how ugly she looks.One thing you should know is she has a black eye, bruised cheek, and a couple of scratches on her arms and legs.

"Harry!" Alex screamed from my bedroom

"What babe?" I asked getting up from the couch where me and the boys ,except for Niall , where playing some FIFA on the Xbox. I disconnected and left Louis playing by himself against Liam and Zayn.

"Come up!" She screamed again. I started walking up the stairs and looking at the boys mouthing "sorry"

"Whatever Harry go and assist your Little buttercup" he said I knew he was annoyed. I kept on walking up stairs and walked over to my room.

"What's the problem?" I asked opening the door, seeing Alex laying down on the bed watching The Kardashians.

"Babe, my eye hurts" she whinnied touching her eye then pulling away and making a crying sound.

"Alex what do you want me to do?" I asked looking at her.

"What do you mean, what do I want you to do?" She said sitting up from the bed " I want you to go to the store and buy some of those patches!"

"Right know?" I asked ,all of yesterday at night she was asking me for stuff and to get her some ice cream and doughnuts and a bunch of other things I don't think she really needed.

"No Harry next week? Of course right know Harold, my eye hurts!"she said getting mad.

"First of all don't try to act smart with me" I said " also I bought a whole pack of those patches yesterday which you made me get at 4:00 in the morning. How could you have ran out?"

"I'm suppose to use them ever hr. and some of them the medicine wouldn't even work" she said getting annoyed of me. Which in reality she was being the annoying one.

"Oh k, oh k" I said, i had to just go and buy it and she would shut up! Right?

"hurry, and also get me more counselor that bitch hit me so hard i almost have to use a whole bottle just to cover my eye and bruises" she said laying back down on the bed.