Chapter 8

{hey guys i decided to update right know so ENJOY}

HARRYS POV

"HARRY" Niall shouted

OH CRAP WHAT I'M I GOING TO SAY

"Hey Niall " i said stepping out of my car

" hey mate what are you doing here?" he asked looking back at Alex

"i am....i am ...just taking a walk remember i told you i had to relax from everything" i said messing with my keys

"oh yeah i remember " he said smiling "well catch you later"he said walking back to Alex who was still sitting down in the bench.

Well that was close , does Alex now know its me , oh lord i hope not . I mean i was going to tell her but Niall is here and yeah. Wait Niall and Alex are together the date is happening i hope Niall is going to tell me what he thinks about Alex. I really hope he doesnt like her and i can get a chance with her.I was just sitting here in the car thinking bout everything. I'm here just thinking what am i doing to my mate i mean i canceled his date pretending i was him . Just for a girl who i met yesterday, and .....i just don't know what to do. I think i am falling hard for this girl. I at least have to see how she really is, maybe she is the one the one who will be my soul mate, my future wife who will have my kids, which i hope to have and really care for them. What am i doing, i Am thinking about a whole future with this girl. I might have to say  harry styles is MAYBE falling in love.

ALEXANDRAS POV

I looked at my watched and saw that it was 6:34 and nobody was standing under the big oak tree. they probably tricked me into thinking they would really show up. As i was thinking Niall had asked me a question but of course i didn't hear him.

"sorry what was that i was just thinking about something" i said truthfully

"oh i just said if you are oh k you where just starring at the oak tree" Niall said

I started to giggle because i probably looked all stupid daydreaming and looking at a tree. I started to laugh just thinking about how stupid  liked.

"why are you laughing/" Niall asked

"because i probably looked really stupid and ugly just daydreaming and looking at a big oak tree.... wow even when i say it it sounds stupid" i chuckled

"no not at all you didn't look stupid or  ugly......but i got to say it did sound pretty stupid" Niall said chuckling and looking around he started looking around and then said a name i didn't expect

"HARRY" he screamed looking towards this black range rover.When i looked closer it was harry and it looked like he just wanted to get into his car and drive away as fast as possible.

"hey i am just going to see why he is here...... want to come" he asked

"no its fine i will just wait here i have to call my mom to see how they are doing" i said taking out my  phone.

"oh k it will be quick i promise" he said smiling and then he jogged over to Harry's car.

I didn't even call my mom i just wanted to see what would harry do, i mean seeing me and Niall together at the park.I just starred at  them both trying to red there lips and i noticed Niall turn and look at me and harry did the same thing.Why was harry here i mean he wouldn't come to the park by himself i mean would he , he is a big celebrity he wouldn't go out just like at. At most he would take at least one person with him......................WAIT would harry be the guy who i was texting i mean he called me beautiful and told me he would like to see me the following day. No i am thinking way to hard i mean harry wouldn't cancel a date that his mate had would he???

There is only one way to find out, and that is to check Niall's phone and see the phone number that was the only way i mean i couldn't just ask Niall for it it would be weird and he would suspect something. I noticed harry got into his car but didn't drive away i guess he was just sitting there thinking but about what. Niall jogged back to the bench we where sitting at.

"hey sorry its just i found it weird for harry to be here with out anybody with him....... but lately he has been stressed and stuff so he just came to take a walk and clear his mind and just relax" he babbled . Man does this boy talk but i guess its fine at least we wouldn't be stuck in awkward silence.......EVER!!!!!

"would you like to go already " asked standing up and kind of stretching

"yeah sounds good anyway it is getting late and kind of windy" i shivered and got up from the bench.we walked towards his car and we drove towards my house. When we got there Niall walked me to the door.

"thank you Niall i had a good time" A

"yeah..  me too" he said looking around. I started to feel myself moving forward but i couldn't stop myself. He also started to lean forward i started to close my eyes but after our lips where cm. apart Niall pulled back. I opened my eyes and just looked at him with a surprised face

"wait Alex I'm really sorry its just i cant kiss you" he said feeling embarrassed

"oh... that's fine I'm sorry i was taking things to fast i understand" i said looking at the ground and waiting for him to speak but after a couple i minutes i knew he wasn't going to say anything. So just decided to go inside, when i was about to turn the knob Niall grabbed my wrist.

"wait...... i have to tell you something"N

"yeah sure" I was waiting for him to say that he liked me and he still wanted to go out and sweet things but he didn't.

"i really did enjoy the whole walk and talk in the park but to tell you the truth.......i don't think we where meant to be together.......the thing is you are beautiful and nice and your a really a total package type of girl but i don't think your the one for me........ I wanted to do the whole walk in the park to get to know you better but i didn't feel a connection like you know they saw you feel this string pulling  you towards each other when you talk or what ever ......well i felt like that string was cut the whole time" he stayed quick but then continued " i hope you understand i really would like for us to still be friends" he stuck his hand out for me to shake it but i said something i shouldn't have, because my plan wasn't to get Niall but harry. The thing is when Niall said all those things it hurt i have never been turned down, most of the time its me turning down a guy.

"Niall........ you hurt me and i hope one day somebody tells you what you just said to me........please leave and don't come back to apologize or even try to apologize" i  turned right around and went inside. Niall Horan i will make you feel this pain ..... and trust me I WILL!!!!

{hey guys hoped you liked this chapter and please comment what you think. =-) =-)

So will Alex fill this thing she said about hurting Niall?

will Alex find out harry is the one she is texting?

PLEASE comment and vote

love Nialljames13 <3 <3 <3}