Chapter 3

{hey guys please comment on what you think about the story it would mean alot thank you anyways and ENJOY!!!

LOVE NIALLJAMES13}

ALEXANDRAS POV

I saw that a bunch of girls where behind this gate screaming things like "one direction i love you" "niall have my babies" "we love you so much" and other things too. i guess they where waiting for them to come out and mett them or something. But they didnt know that there tourbus had broken down and wouldnt be coming until later this night.

************1 in the morning**********************************

It was one and non of the boys had came out. Alot of girls where starting to leave , some would start crying saying that they just didnt want to see there fans and other negative things. but there was still to many girls and when i mean to many like easy i could count 300 girls  and thats because i was just on one side of the arena.

Idecided to sit by a tree and just wait until the girls would scream there heads out meaning that the boys where there and if they never came out i would have to do Plan B.

************************3 in the morning*********************************

I was checking my instagram when i heard a girl scream on the top of her lungs "the door is opening" then everbody started screaming. I got up quickly and stood up since i was talll i just tippy toed and i could see them. they walked over and started signing stuff and taking pictures. right away i found a spot where harry would notice me. He was signing some little girls phone when he looked up and made eye contact with me. I acted like i didnt notice and keeped on looking for one of the other boys.

I noticed niall right away and pushed there the crowd to get to him i heard alot of rude comments but i could careless nobody was going to ruin my plan.

"hello babe what can i do for you" niall said smileing at me

"may i taker a pic with you?" i asked blushing

"yah sure here hand me your phone" he said as i handed it to him i saw harry staring right at me and if i could say he was totally checking me out.

"here" i said takijg out my phone

"wow this the samsung galaxy 5 thats pretty cool" he said

We took a normal picture then a funny one

"want to take one more" he said

"sure"

"here ready one ....two...three"

when i smiled i felt his liups on my check which made me giggle and blush

"hahah" niall chuckled

i stared into nialls beatiful blue eyes and i can tell he was looking right into mine too. When i broke eye connection i gazed over to harry and he looked surprised and kind of mad.I did the first thing that popped into my mind i winked. It kind of surprised him, he blinked a couple of times then look back at me is started to blush.

"good its working" i thought to myself

"hey niall" i heard harry say

"hey wat up mate do you think we would get a chance to meet all of our fans?" he said

"i mean we could but thats going to be really hard" harry said looking around

" oh k"niall said while looking at me

"would you like to take a picture with me" harry said but it came out more like a whisper

"sure if its fine with you" i said trying to act shy