Chapter 23

{hey guys thought i should update the thing is my head hurts and i am like seriously not thinking straight so this might me a short chapter well try to ENJOY}

ALYSSAS POV

Things have been going good with Niall, today is Friday , I was home alone. Niall has come to visit me every time he can ,but he just doesn't want the lads to know he is seeing me. I have been thinking that maybe he is embarrassed of me or ashamed to be seen with me, since he is a super star. Most people would like for him to be with a model or an actress or something that makes you rich. I know i am not the prettiest person or the skinniest. Not even the smartest, i am self-conscious most of the time. There is days where i feel good because i am wearing something nice. I know Niall said i was prettier then Alex but come on reality here, she is way better looking then me, also has better clothes. The thing is I wont say that to Niall, just whatever floats his boat. Even though he  has told me cute things here and there. The world will different opinions about you and not everybody is going to see you the same. Some think i am a nerd, some think i am shy, some even think i am a basketball player which doesn't makes since at all.  The thing is you should be yourself no matter what and if people see you as a slut then to bad. The difference is if you want to change yourself go for it, just don't let anyone change you.

All these things go through my mind everyday. Another thing is Niall has brought quiet a lot the whole recording thing. I don't know what it is, the only two things i know is one its about Alex and second that he seriously needs me to hear it. In a way i want to but also i am scared what if its something about hem too, or him just making fun of me with Alex? What if its them both laughing because i took Niall back just cause he sang to me? As i wondered all these things some one knocked on my door. I walked towards the door and looked through the peep hole, for you can see who is outside. I smiled and i saw a blonde Irish boy standing there just looking around. Iopened the door,

"hey Niall" i said "come in"

"hey babe, how did you sleep and all?" he asked sitting done at he couch

"good" i smiled then turned and blushed because he had just called me babe!

"that's awesome "he said then he turned serious and looked at me.

"what" i looked around if maybe he had seen something or someone?

"Alyssa......" Oh gosh here it comes he is going to say he doesn't like me and only wants to be friends. I mean no surprise, this always happens to me not matter what.

"i understand Niall, you found someone better, and just want to be friends. I won't stop you, go ahead" i said looking into my hands. I did hurt you knew, but i didn't want him to see that i was weak and not able to cope with something like this.

"what are you talking about Alyssa? I am not here to cut off what we are starting?"he said giggling "you should know that i like you , and wont every just hurt you like that" he grabbed both of my hands and kissed them, he looked back into my eyes , his blue eyes where shining bright then the clearest ocean in the world.

"oh....? i am sorry i must have sounded to stupid saying all those things?" i blushed and looked at my hand which where still connected to Niall's

"ahha i just wanted to tell you that you need to hear the recording. I know i have been bugging you about it but its important." he took out his phone and went to his recordings.

"its fine Niall , i was just thinking about that? and i am propered to whatever it is?" i said sounding more like a question.

" here listen and all these is just me and Alex and everything i saw is true oh k" he says handing me the phone and pressing play.

( N for niall and A for Alex)

"look here you piece of shit you will never speak to me in that way" A

"why not after all you have done to Alyssa, this isn't even close" N

"Alyssa, who gives a crap about her, oh k, yes i did make most of her boyfriends cheat on her and us her but i son't care. I wanted to have sex with them and that's it. Alyssa is just my little donkey who i use and she will believe everything i say" A

"I hope you go to hell" N

"Niall this right now is hell, and more like my home and nobody is going to stop me from getting what i want" A

"why are you smirking?" A

"just thinking on how in the world did i let you even 10 feet close to me on Tuesday at the get together" N

"Niall that was the best thing, I got to kiss you and Alyssa slapped you, I believe that was a win win situation"A

"that kiss was like kissing a bboon's ass" N

"Look Niall Horan i kissed you first and there is nothing you could change. Also i will make sure Alyssa moves on to another guy that's not you" A

The recording stopped and i couldn't believe what i had just heard. Mine own supposedly "best friend" was the one who hurt me all the time. All the cheating and not wanting to be with me anymore was because of her. She would sleep with them on purpose, just to see me suffer. The kissing thing with Niall, oh......Niall was right the whole time and i believed the the BITCH of a friend. To top it off i slapped Niall for saying the truth, i looked to Niall and felt so guilty. i raised my hand and caressed his cheek, my hand trembled just thinking how hard the impacted most have felt.

"I'm so sorry" i whispered feeling more guilt just thinking that this whole time he was just caring for me and i would push him away.

"it's fine Alyssa i understand why you slapped me and i did deserve it." he said looking into my eyes.

"no..it's not oh k  Niall" i said "i hurt you for i wouldn't get hurt by my so faithful best friend... I'm so so so so sorry"

"Alyssa.... you don't have to apologize, i just wanted you to see the real Alex and that she isn't a good friend or even a good person. The thing that you don't know is that Alex has been sleeping in our apartment for the last past days. "

"what....why?" i asked

"She and harry have been having this thing, and he is falling for her. I don't know if its real but i know that she is up to something Alyssa and i need your help"

"Omg that bitch is trying to take harry from you or osmething... and of course i will help you Niall. I owe you alot for what i did to you" i added

"Alyssa there is no need to thank oh k" he said grabbing My hands and pulling me closer. We were super close and i whispered something.

"at least let me kiss you to make up for it"he smiled and nodded. We leaned in and our lips touched. I felt the sparks again

{hey guys hoped you liked it well bye have to go and type another chapter for my other story

Well comment and vote!!

love nialljames13}