Chapter 21

{hey guys i jus wanted to say these couple of chapters are about Niall and Alyssa, then we will move on to harry and alex oh k htnax.I also just wanted to update before i went to sleep so here you go!!! ENJOY}

NIALLS POV.

It's been two days since i went over to talk to Alyssa. In which i found her with that dickhead, i just hate him so much. I have been in a super bad mood these whole two days. To top everything off Alex is always here at the house well its a condo but whatever. She is always saying rude comments to me, but no, she is an angel sent from heaven when any of the other guys walk in. They all believe she is nice know and that she has changed. Changed my ass!!!She is actually getting worse and sometimes the things she says are hurtful. You know Niall Horan also has feelings he is a human being! like explain she has told me

Alyssa never liked you!

Alyssa has moved on! Why would she date a man whore?

I heard she already slept with a guy?

And there was many more. Yesterday i was talking to Liam and she walked in gave me the ugliest face a person can make. but know that i think about it her natural face is the ugliest thing so i don 't know what you want to call it. Then i looked at Liam, and said see!! He just started laughing and said"oh she is funny, why does she try to make everybody laugh" he then left and left me there with a are-you-kidding-me face. Everybody thought those faces where her just trying to make me laugh. Then  I rolled my eyes at her one day and she got offended and told harry. Guess what harry did? He told me to go and apologize to her, are you kidding me we are not kinder students to go say sorry for rolling your eyes at someone. I told him no, and that i wasn't even suppose to be talking to him. Yes, i have kept my promise i haven't talked to Harry these two days. I act like i don't hear him when he says a suggestion over something. I am a man of my word!

Anyway today i was going to go over to Alyssa's house and convince her to  hear me out. The  thing of me going over to her house isn't to show her the recording but something about her moving on i guess? It was 10:00 and i was getting everything i needed for this little trip. I grabbed my car keys and was heading out the door , when someone stopped me.

"where do you think your going Niall and this late at  night?"

It was ALEX

"how you said its non of your business" i snarled and just walked out. I wasn't going to wait for her to reply i am sick of that cunt. I got into my car and drove towards her house. I just hope that guy isn't there cause if he is then there is going to be a big dalema. While i was thinking, something came to my mind. What if he was there and they were doing , you know, touchy touchy. ughhh, i tried to get that out of my head but i remembered Alex said she had already slept with another guy. I slapped my face and said "get your head together Niall don't think that just do what you have planned." I parked a block away form her house for she wouldn't see my car and just shut the door before i can even get to it. I walked then stood right in front of her window. It would have been more romantic if she was in a balcony but she lives in a one story house. I could see her light shinning from her room, which was good, you know because if her and guy you know they would have it on. Anyway i knocked on it and sat on a stool i brought, i put my guitar in my lap. I started to strum and i saw a shadow getting off from there bed. Yes, she heard me, i continued and started to sing.

When you see bold letters read it they are part of the story not the song. (that should be me - justin bieber)

Everybody's laughing in my mind

Rumors spreading 'bout this other guy

Do you do what you did when you

Did with me?