Chapter 12

{hey guys this going to be a really short chapter sorry i didn't update yesterday but i have been super busy and right know i am about to go see Despicable me 2 so yeah well ENJOY this short chapter}

HARRYS POV

I was surprised to see Alex here at Starbucks and her friend was pretty cute but not as cute and beautiful as Alex. I invited them to our table to see what Alex would do and also see what Niall would say or even talk if he could.

 When Alex had introduced  her friend which her name was Alyssa, I could tell that Alex didn't want to make eye contact with Niall at all. One thing i noticed was Niall wasn't starring at Alex but at Alyssa. I started to feel awkward but just between me , Alex, Alyssa, and Niall. the rest of the guys didn't know anything about Niall and Alyssa going on a date or anything.

"So Alex we where thinking of having a get together you know just us guys and a couple of friends... and we wanted to invite you and your friend here...Alyssa right?" Louis said

"yeah i guess that sounds fun but when because alyssa works and all" alex said looking at alyssa who was jsut trying to see where to put her eyes....i guess she didn't want to see any of us straight in the eye... she must be fan?

"well we where thinking this Tuesday as in the day after tomorrow"Zayn said

"yeah like around 4 or so"liam added

"well i work from 10- 4 but i guess that's fine" Alyssa suggested

"oh k then ... so i guess we will see each other Tuesday around 4..sounds pretty good to me" Louis said

NIALLS POV

Alex had just introduced us to her friend Alyssa and let me tell you she is one pretty thing. I couldn't take my eyes of her i mean she wasn't like a model or nothing but that is fine because no girl should be perfect. I noticed she was trying not to make eye contact with anybody, but she did glace at me and i just did a half smile and she smiled  right back at me. Wow she had a gorgues smile. The only ting is i noticed Alex was watching me, watch Alyssa. I thought right away would she tell Alyssa something , to make her hate me or something. I mean she is like going after me for revenge... you could say.With everything she told me the day of our date.

"Well we are going to be going...if that sounded right "Alyssa said with a shy smile

"yeah we have a lot planned for today ...just like a best friend day with nobody else"Alex added

"oh k well i guess we will see you on Tuesday and do you guys promise to go "i asked looking at Alex for a second then turned to Alyssa., She looked at the ground and i could tell she was blushing and smiling.

"yeah i promise.... but i  don't know about alyssa" she said rudely and looked at me "you know because of work and stuff" i could tell that she was planning something in that little weird head of hers and to tell you the truth i am scared of this girl. No lie.

"yeah i promise... and if i can i could ask my boss if i could leave early, anyways i can call in sick now that i think about it" she said smiling at everybody but then she just looked right into my ocean blue eyes.

"oh please do"i said but it came out kind of like a whisper

"what was that Niall" Liam asked

"oh...that i hope she can if not then there could maybe be a next time... i mean if she wants or not.... like whatever Alex things or what we think?"" i said trying not to act weird or nothing but i think i just did saying all that stuff. i mentally slapped myself. Note to self.... next time don't talk Niall.

ALYSSAS POV

I could tell Niall was getting nervous because he started saying all this stuff and i didn't really understand him but oh well "hes hot and sexy who cares....wait did i just call  him hot and sexy oh Alyssa just shut up" i thought i was talking to myself but i noticed everybody starring at me with a smirk on there faces and Niall was red as a tomato.

"what" i asked not thinking at all

"i think we all just heard you say Niall was hot and sexy but then said" wait did i just call him hot and sexy ..Alyssa just shut up"so yeah" zayn said smirking at me

"oh my gosh i said that out loud" i felt myself blushing right way and just turned on my heel and kind of ran out of Starbucks

"Alyssa" i heard Alex call out "hey Alyssa hold up" i stopped right where i was and turned to see Alex outside of Starbucks looking at me like a freak

"Alex i just basically told Niall that i thought he was hot and sexy that is so weird and freaky i mean who does that" i said starting to panic. He might not want to speak to me or like me to go to that get together on Tuesday. Alyssa why do you have to be so weird and pathetic round normal people. i thought to myself, I looked back at Alex and she was giving me a hug

"hey don't worry even though you said that out loud  i don't think your a freak ....because i know you are thinking that right know ...right"  i just nodded my head feeling like i wanted to cry, but i held the tears back. I wasn't going to embersed myself anymore. I think with this one its enough for a whole year or maybe even two years. I  hope this hasn't happened to anybody because i know they would probably want to shot themselves, which i am thinking right now.

"hey lets go shopping and you will forsure  forget this ever happened oh k" Alex smiled and pulled me into Hollister.

"yeah you are right" who was i  kidding forget about this not even. The people next to us will not forget about this, but i guess just push it away for know and just try to enjoy myself with Alex. I hope nobody ever talks about this in public EVER.

{hey guys hoped you liked it...i will update tomorrow..thats a promise

well PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK

LOVE NIALLJAMES13 <3 <3}