26

"What am I going to do?" He hates me but its tradition. Does he even love this boy?"

Louis heard his dad on the stairs. Does he love Niall? They have been talking for months and his feeling started basically when they first started talking. He thought he was hot. Could he say he love him? Well he was going to now.

"Actually I do. I love Niall and you can't stop me from loving him. I'm 23 I'm aloud to leave this damn place if I want. But I don't because I love you and I know how much you want me to be King." Dan looked at his son in shock.

"If you let me break the tradition and in a few year when I have my coronation it can be Niall I will be King. But if you can't accept it I'm not." Dan sighed and rubbed his head.

"Give me time to think." Is all he said before walking out the room and out the back door. Johanna following him.

>>>

The next day Niall had gone to get some food and him and Harry went to some shopping center. Now
Niall sat with the people again, when he was scrolling through his feed when he saw it.

"LOUIS!" He yelled above all the people and ran up to the gate shaking it. A guard came to stop him.

"Sir I have to ask you to stop."

"No this is urgent you have to let me in." Niall begged.

"They always say that. Go home."

"You were the ones that thew me out. You know who I am let me in!" Niall was shaking the gate like a mad man.

He finally stopped. He walked around the side of the gate where there is no one and it's close to the back door. He looked around and quickly jumped the fence. He runs to the back door and it was locked.

"Shit!" He pulls out his phone.

Niall-you should unlock the back door

There was no reply. That means Louis saw the news already.

"What are you doing." Some guard said walking to him.

"You don't understand I'm Louis boyfriend and he needs me." He was saying quickly as he came closer to grab him

"He's with me." Lydia said.

The guard backed away.

"Thank god is he okay."  She shook her head. He ran inside and up the stairs.

"Louis." Niall said opening the door.
Louis sat on the bed crying into his hands, the tele still on the news.

"Babe." Niall quietly said walking over to him.

"They are dead Niall." I know. He sat on the bed and brought louis into his arms. He cried let louis cry into his neck for God knows how long before an aunt walked in.

"Louis oh sweetie." She went on the other side of Louis and rubbed his back.

"You must be the boy Louis has talked about. I'm Cassy." She smiled over at him.

"Niall." He loosened his grip around Louis waist knowing the aunt was supportive of Louis and him.

"I can't become king." Louis said suddenly.

"No you can't. Me and Drake will be taking their place until your 25 and are ready." Cassy said in a low voice.

Louis nodded and lifted his head from Niall's shoulder. He sniffled and wiped his eyes.

"Get some rest I'm going to check on everyone else." Cassy said leaving the room. Louis looked at Niall.

"The last thing I said was I hate you."

"Didn't I say to apologise."

"I went to but then technically the last thing I said was I loved you and that I won't become king unless he accepts me because I know how much he wants me to. Because I love him." If Louis didn't feel guilty before he did now. He wish he could take back what he said. Now he has to live with the fact the last thing his dad heard was he hates him and loves Niall.

"You said love him."

"I didn't say love you."

"Louis stop over looking it. He knows you love him. You need to rest okay." Niall took off his shoes and pulled the covers over both of them.