21

Louis headed down stairs and helped with the planning for the stupid ball.

It was a annual thing, happened every year. It was a Christmas ball, took place a week before Christmas. The castle has it filled with fancied up people, girls in ball gowns and boys in tuxedos. Outside the castle there was live music and stuff for the people who don't get invited inside. The whole town lights up and usually it's snowing and there is ice skating and all kinds of activities. Every year Louis is stuck inside to dance with potential candidates to be his future queen.

"Okay so Louis you and Liam need to send out all the invitations. Your father will do the usual announcement for the normal people Christmas festival outside."

"Mom can I invite someone."

"Who?"

"A potential candidate."

Louis says candidate because he knows his he says a boy she will say no but if he says candidate he can loop-hole it later on when she gets mad.

"Of course who is the lucky-"

"Just someone I met. Thank you mother." He kissed her cheek and went to the room where all the invitations where being finished by the servants.

"Hello Louis."

"Hi Rebecca, I'm writing my own invitation can I see a paper." She nods and hands him the paper and pen. He writes the normal thing he has to write but puts Niall's name in and then puts

"This is why I asked for your address :) I hope you can make it because I would really like to meet you."

Louis smiles finishing up the invitation and writing Niall's address on the envelope. He seals it shut and puts it with the rest of the letters to be sent out later.

>>>

A few days later Niall checks the mail. There is a pack of letters as usual.
Bill
Bill
Christmas card
Bill
Invitation letter
Bill
He stops. He picks up the invitation letter and looks at it confused. He opens it and reads it.

Dear Niall,
You have been cordially invited to the Tomlinson's ball on December 18, 2015. There will be music, lots of food, and it's a lot of fun. The attire is formal and you have a choice to bring a plus one. Bring this letter with you to get through the gate. We hope to see you there.
Sincerely,
Queen Johannah

Ps-hey Niall This is why I asked for your address :) I hope you can make it because I would really like to meet you.

Niall smiled down at the letter and jumped around the flat. He was going to be able to meet Louis. He was overjoyed.

Niall-I got the letter!!!!!!!

Louis-are you coming??

Niall-of course I am!!!

Louis-we will finally get to meet

Niall-it's in like a week I need to go out and buy a tux brb

Louis-bye xxxx