25

They get ready and head downstairs for breakfast.

"Your going to meet all my sisters and my little brother. Your also going to meet my dad. He will be mean." Louis warns Niall. He nods and they head into the dinning area. Louis and Niall sit down at the table where Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe and his mother is.

"Hi I'm Lottie." Lottie smiles at Niall.

"Niall." He smiles at the pink headed girl.

"I'm felicity."

"I'm Phoebe, that's my horrible twin Daisy."

"You shut up." Daisy sits down next to her with a Doris in her arms.

"That's one of the second set of twins Doris."

"You have a lot of siblings." Niall was shocked at all the girls at the table.

"I was the only boy for the longest time." Louis laughed. Niall put his hand in Louis' under the table. Louis father walks in and walks behind the two boys seeing their hands.

"Louis may I speak to you." Louis gets up and follows him out the room.

"What are you doing and who the hell is that?"

"That's Niall, my boyfriend." Louis simply said. He knew this talk was coming.

"Louis you know you can't marry a boy. That's not tradition."

"I don't care about your stupid tradition." Louis sassed back.

"What's going on?" Johannah said walking into the room where the two boys were being really loud and obnoxious.

"Our son cannot marry a boy if he becomes king."

"Dan he is happy."

"I don't care it's not right. The king should have a queen not a king and king." Dan was mad. His face was red and he was now yelling at his own wife.

"Dan remember when I started seeing you your parents didn't want you too because I was poor and they thought I would use you."

"Yeah but what does-"

"I'm speaking. Well remember when you got really mad and would sneak out and see me. When it came time for your coronation you asked to marry me and I got coronated as well but behind your parents back. But you know what they still love you." Dan wasn't backing down easy.

"Yeah but it's not the fact that he is poor or not it's the fact that he is a boy Johannah. If he wasn't in line for ruling this country I wouldn't care but he is and it's wrong."

"What if I don't want to become king." The room went quiet. Dan wasn't mad he got scared. He wants his son to take his place.

"Then Lottie would. But that means we have to wait longer." Johanna said simply.

"No Louis you have to become king. You would be amazing at it."

"What about Niall."

"Your not marrying a boy."

"Then I'm not going to be King." Louis storms out the room and back into the dinning area where are the girls were with Niall. He felt as if he was about to cry.

"Lou what's wrong."

"Nothing." Niall took him into his arms and rubbed his back.

"Let's go upstairs yeah." Louis nodded and they exited the room. They had to pass Dan and Johanna.

"Niall." Niall looks over at the couple.

"You need to leave." Dan said.

"No dad-"

"Shush Louis I'm still your father, the guards do what I say." Two bodyguards come up behind Niall and pull him away from Louis.

"No dad what the hell." The two guards hold Niall off the ground and basically throw him out onto the street. People walking by stopped. They looked confused.

"Why did you do that!" Louis yelled at his dad.

"It had to be done. I don't want you any where near that boy." Louis was upset and mostly angry. He thought he never say these words to his own father.

"I hate you! I never going to become a king and I fucking hate you-" Louis was cut off by Lottie pulling him back.

It was like someone got and knife and was stabbing him repeatedly at the words his own son just said to him.

"Louis calm down." Lottie said.

"No I'm not going to calm down! I found someone who cares about me and not the money, and I can't date them or marry them because it's a boy!" Louis was mad.

"Louis that's enough." Johanna stepped in before he did something crazy. But it was to late. Louis ran upstairs and into his room. He locks the door and puts a chair under the knob. He grabs a megaphone and goes to the balcony.

Before he says anything his phone vibrates.

Niall-Louis are you okay??!

Niall-Louis answer me!!!

Niall-LOUIS IM SCARED ARE YOU OKAY

Louis-I'm fine I'm just fucking pissed.

Niall-why do you have a megaphone what are you about to do

Louis-I'm going to tell off my dad

Niall-Louis that's not a good idea, he may be your dad but he is still a ruler and if the people don't trust him then he is a bigger target for shootings

Louis-but he won't let me date you he won't let you be by my side

Niall-did you already tell him you hate him

Louis-yeah why

Niall-go back downstairs and apologies

Louis-WHAT why!

Niall-because I told my dad I hate him once and we haven't talked since I was 16

Louis-oh Niall I had no idea

Niall-be the bigger person. Put the damn megaphone down and go back inside and apologies

Louis puts the phone down and looks at the people that where still standing there since they threw Niall out.

Louis went back inside and head downstairs to apologise.

>>>

I didn't want this to be long so I could have another chapter in.