24

The next day both boys were awoken at the sound of someone knocking on the door. They both got up and Louis threw on some sweats and handed Niall sweats and a shirt. They picked up the cloths from last night and put them all in the hamper.

"Hello." Louis says opening the door.

"So can I meet this boy or your just gonna run off." Louis mother says smiling at her son.

"Niall come here." He walks towards the bedroom door. Louis wraps his arm around Niall's waist. He hasn't asked the blond to be his boyfriend but he was planning to do it today.

"Niall this is my mom." I said.

"It's very nice to meet you." My mom sticks out her hand to shake it and Niall's does the mannerly thing and takes it and kisses the top.

"Oh a gentleman." She smiles at Louis.

"Well breakfast should be done soon." She smiled at us. Louis shut the door and then kissed Niall. He was taken back but did kiss back.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Niall looked shocked.

"Really?"

"Yes. I want you to be mine. I want to spoil you and love you like crazy." Louis took Niall's hands in his own. Niall smiled and answered "yes" they shared another long kiss.

They pulled away just as Louis maid walked in.

"Oh I'm so sorry sir."

"It's fine, Lydia this that Niall boy. Niall this is Lydia my maid. She will cadre to you as well. Don't worry you can tell her no I do that pretty frequently. I'm the only one in this place who does anything for them self." Louis wanted to make sure Niall knew he wasn't like all rich people.

"It's nice to meet you." Niall said doing the same kissing hand thing as before.

"Oh I'm not a Royal." She stated.

"I know but your a woman and I treat you all the same." She smiled.

"Thank you." She said. Niall smiled back and then looked back at Louis.

"I need to brush my teeth. Someone tell me where the bathroom is."

"You don't have a tooth brush." Louis stated.

"I'll do what I did when I was little. Use my finger." Louis just laughed at him and then showed him that his room was an on suite.

>>>

That's a thing by the way. Using your finger. Lmao I had to do it a lot at my friends.

Anyway idk should the next chapter be the epilogue? Because they met there is really no other purpose to continue. So I might end it tomorrow:/ I'll miss this I want to do another text type story for sure !! So you should also give me some ideas 😊