chapter eleven

~~~Tori's p.o.v~~~

Sitting in a room with my step brother/boyfriend and our father hovering over me.

"What was the vision about?" Apollo presses

"In the vision Maria and me, we're about to kill Poseidon when he stops us by telling us he knows how to kill Kronos" I moan out, while clutching my head and making tea and toast.

"So did he say how to stop Kronos?" Asks my father Zeus

"Yes, yes He did That's why I'm sitting here eating toast" I reply raising my eyebrows at him.

"Very funny Tori" he says in a mocking tone of voice, getting up and walking out of the room. "That was very brave of you to do" states Apollo with his typical devilish grin.

"He had it coming" I bluntly state putting my empty plate into the sink and drinking the last of my tea. I put the cup in the sink as well, and walk out of the kitchen.

I continue to walk down the hall and into the t.v room. Plopping down on the loveseat I grab the t.v remote, turning on whatever movies in the DVR.

"What are you watching" comes a voice from the doorway turning to see who it is I notice that it's Apollo.

"Don't know, it was already in when I got here all I did was turn it on" I shrug "and plus I'm to lazy to change it" I say leaning into the back of the loveseat while starting at the t.v screen.

The loveseat dips next to me and a hand snakes it's way around my waist pulling me onto Apollo's lap. He rests his head into the kroon of my neck. His hot breath fans my left ear making a shiver run down the length of my spine.

"Do you like that" Apollo whispers into my ear as he starts to nibble the tip of my ear. I turn around so that i'm now straddling his lap. I bow my head down planting a small yet passionate kiss to his lips.

"Does that answer your question" I smirk getting up off his lap. I walk over to the the the DVR and change the movie to one about Greek mythology that has its facts so totally wrong in order to drive Apollo crazy.

~~~T.V~~~

The movie total for the Disney movie Hercules lights up on the black screen. "No,no,no,no,no, anything but this movie" a softened plea come out from between Apollo's lips.

"Well I like it so we're watching it" I smirk. when the truth is I can't stand this movie and by can't stand this movie I mean hate it with a Passion. "Why" he sighs "because I'm part evil now thanks to Poseidon's spell" I reply snuggling deeper into Apollo's body

warmth.

~~~two hours later~~~

I wake up to find myself lying on my Bed in my room but I have no memory of how I even got here. But know that I think about it I can't seem to remember anything about last night after I collapsed from that vision I had.

Getting up and making my way down to the kitchen for some breakfast, I look around to find on one for miles just a note on the fridge saying that everyone is on mount Olympus dealing with a problem, which they very nicely decided not to include in the note.

"Looks like it's just me then" I sigh to no one. Making my way to the fridge I get out two eggs and start to make myself breakfast. When a sudden flash of light streaks through the kitchen and standing in front of me is none other than Maria.

"What are you doing here" I say slightly shocked "nice to see you too Tori" she smirks "nice to see you Maria, happy now" I say a bit of laughter evident on my face "very" she smiles ands continues to talk saying "I was wondering if we can continue to work on the dimension jump portal thingy" now very serious with not one ounce of laughter any where in her voice.

"Can I eat first" I ask pointing to my plate of scrambled eggs.

"Fine but you can eat as we work" she says grabbing the plate of eggs and heading to the secret entrance to my lab. I follow after her trying to get my food back but end up failing miserably.

"What have you done so far?" Maria asks putting my plate down and picking up my blue prints on the for the dimensional portal jump thing.

"I managed to develop a blueprint and build a basic one for a start, but it's going to take a lot of work" I point to the sheet that looks like it's floating in thin air.

"Good atleast we have a starting point, and how much longer do you think it will take to finish it."

"At Least another couple months to a year" I mumble out of a mouth full of egg

"Let's make it a couple of months, shall we"

~~~Poseidon's p.o.v~~~

Running down the hall to Hades room faster than I had ever run before.

"Hades open up" I yell banging on the door like a crazy maniac. "what do you want Poseidon?" Hades asks opening the door Pushing past him I barge into the room and slam the drive i found in kronos safe onto Hades living room table and pour myself a cup of scotch.

"Whats on it?" Hades questions picking up the drive and examining it in his long dead lookin fingers.

"I think its Project Alpha" Hades looks at me skeptically "are you sure, because when Project Alpha was shut down all the research was destroyed" shaking my head I replied "was supposed to be destroyed but i know for a fact that all the information was backed up onto a flashdrive, that same flash drive vanished and was never found till now" pointing at the drive in Hades hands.

"If this is Project Alpha then we just found a way to kill Kronos"

"I'm sure it's Alpha i spent years looking for it and so i faked and an alliance with kronos to get close enough to look for the drive I always suspected he had the drive from the very beginning" I mumble out.