Chapter nine

Start writing your story

~~~Maria's P.O.V~~~

a bright light shines in my eyes making me squint and emotionally shut my eyes.

"poseidon" someone yells from what i believe to be across the room somewhere.

"what do you want Hades" sighs Poseidon

"I want you to please let her go"

"no she's a traitor, she must be tested"

"what do you mean she must be tested" asks hades

"just to make sure that she has no intent to betray us" says Poseidon

"I know her she won't betray us" says a firm standing Hades

"you better be right" says Poseidon, a loud click echoes throughout the room as the cuffs around my hands release their death grip of a hold.

ounce nearing range and view I grab hades by the shoulders and press him up against the wall. "what the hell was that all about" I yell tightening my grip.

"they were scanning your brain to see if they could find the location of the star harvester, you know the secret weapon" says hades attempting to peel my hands off of him.

taking my hands off of Hades I ask "how do you know that?" he just continues to look at me takes a deep breath and says "I dropped a truth serum into Poseidon's daily dose of seawater, man he's weird"

I just stand there with my jaw hanging open for what feels like hours but in reality was like two to three minutes, before i manage to compose myself.

"how, what, when did you start being you again" I say still in complete utter shock.

"I became me again when they Attacked your house" says Hades

I close my mouth turn around and walk off, down the darkened hallway the only light comes from a blinking green light located on a black device bracelet thingy on my wrist.

"your back" came a sweet sounding voice that could only belong to one person, the general of Kronos army.

"yes i'm back and i'm here to stay" I say a smirk plastered on my face

the general walks over to me with this look of determination on his face and this devious glint in his eyes.

"what do you want, from me shitface" I frown

"I want you to know that i'll be keeping a close eye on you" the general smirks and walks off.

"interesting very interesting" I shrug and continue on my way.

~~~Hades P.O.V~~~

as I enter my office I see there's a package at the foot of my desk chair, with a sticker labeled helm.

Helm is zeus, Poseidon, and I's code word for get ready, opening the package i see a black and blue deeping device inside with a note

~~~NOTE~~~

Dear Hades,

we need you to please place this bomb at the entrance to the underworld so we can invade the place.

thanks,

zeus, and the rest of the family