Cliché!: Oh great, another vampire story...

Note: Before you start bitching at me, I just want to let you guys know that ALL rights go to semsem16. I know I got a few hateful comments in the previous chapter but I just wanted to give you a heads up before I began this chapter, and semsem16, PLEASE leave me a private message if you have any questions and/or concerns for me. Don’t leave a comment unless it’s complimentary. Enjoy, I hope for the rest of you.:)

“Casey Williams, please come to the main office.” Everyone looked at me and they all started talking at once. “Everyone quiet!” the teacher yelled, only a few kids went silent. “Go ahead Casey.” she said. That’s when I excused myself from the classroom.

Wonder what they needed me for? I didn’t even do anything. I wouldn’t call myself a good girl but I wouldn’t call myself a badass either.

I took a seat by the door inside the main office where the secretary, Mrs. Jenison, was talking on the phone. She hung up a few seconds later and asked me, “Hello, what are you here for?” “I was called down here by the principal.” I answered. “Okay. I’ll let her know you’re here.” she said before getting up and walking toward Mrs. Walker’s office.

“Oh, hello Casey.” said Mrs. Walker poking her head out the door. “Come on in.” I reluctantly walked toward her office and took a seat by her desk. She came back in and sat on her swivel chair behind her desk.

“According to the teacher,” said Mrs. Walker. “What his name uh... Mr. Greywood, it turns out you haven’t been attending Geometry for the past two months. You need to go back to the class.” She needed to know the truth now, to get his ass fired. “Well the truth is,” I began. “Is that Mr. Greywood sexually assaulted me before that.”

“I DON’T CARE!!!” she yelled. “Besides, you were supposed to be going to that class every day, and you should be dating him by now!” “Hold everything! Hold everything!” a man with a mustache said suddenly coming in through the front door. I recognized him; he was the guy from the Phantom of the spoof part 2!

“Now, as romantic and good as this certain plotline is, I’m afraid that I’m going to have to keep and eye on this chapter to prevent any copyright from the author or any other source, otherwise I will stop this chapter. I don’t want to have to apologize to all that read this chapter and/or the author like in the last chapter. Right, carry on!” he walked out the door.

“Well anyway,” said Mrs. Walker. “Whether you like it or not, you will go back to Geometry, otherwise I’ll have Mr. Greywood go find you himself, and you certainly don’t want that!” “Mrs. Walker, he tried to-” “No more! Now tomorrow, you will go to Geometry class, no ‘buts’ about it!”

I dreaded tomorrow, I was afraid of what Mr. Greywood would do to me, after all, I couldn’t forgive him for all the things he’s done to me, and there was no other way I could get out of it.

 “What!?” the boys exclaimed at lunch that day. “Yeah,” I said. “I guess it’s not the end of him.” “We have to go attack him again,” said Jake. “And this time tell him to fire himself!” “That would work,” I said “If I didn’t find out his house was boy proof.” the boys groaned. “We’ve got to come up with a plan to get that bastard fired!” said Jim. “Thanks guys for trying to cheer me up,” I said. “But I don’t think there’s a loophole on this one.”

For the rest of the day, I was depressed, angry, and scared at the same time. We tried to come up with ideas on how to get rid of him, but there was always a wall in our paths. I guess I was just going to have to deal with it.

The next day, I had to drag myself to Geometry. I had told Christina and Emily about the news, and I was pushed into the classroom by them. “Ms. Williams you’re back!” the voice of evil said. I didn’t say anything or even look at him. I found out that last month, we had changed seats and I was put in the very front of the room. Of course.