Cliché!: Alex Pettyfer Fantasy

Alex Pettyfer:

Over the past few days Emily would not shut up about that Alex guy. Every day she always had to have a conversation about Alex. I wished that I could put her on mute just like in that movie “Click”.

Finally, the day came when we were supposed to see Alex. I met Emily in the junior parking lot by her car. She was extremely hyper and I had to drive for her because she couldn’t drive without almost killing us.

I haven’t been to BabysRus in a while. I had to ask Emily for directions a few times. Ten minutes later, we arrived

“Em, we’re here.” I said. Emily almost screamed, but I quickly covered her mouth when she was inhaling.

“Listen, don’t make a scene okay?” I said. “We’re only here to see that Alex kid and I’m only here to skip school do go with the flow okay?” When I thought it was safe for Emily to talk again, I removed my hand from her mouth. “C’mon, let’s go!” she said.

I saw that the entire place was crammed with filming equipment. “Wonder why they’re filming here.” I thought. “Excuse me ladies.” A man suddenly said. “Are you two the makeup directors?” “Uh, yes sir.” Emily said. “Okay then, go over there.” He pointed to a little mobile home. “Thank you very much sir.” I said before going over there.

“Where is he?” Emily said angrily. “If I don’t find him in ten seconds, I’m gonna scream.” “No, don’t scream!” I said. “We’ll find him!” “Hey.” Said a sexy voice. WE turned around to see a blond kid. “Oh. My. God.” Emily said slowly. “Who is he Em?” I asked. “Oh me?” asked the blond kid. “I’m Alex Pettyfer.” Emily fainted when he said his name. Oh crap.

* * *

I awoke on the pavement. “Hey, are you okay?” a voice said. It was one I recognized but couldn’t put my finger on it. “Hello?” the voice said. I saw that it was Alex Pettyfer standing above me when my vision got clear. “Are you okay miss?” I saw him stare into my brown eyes with a worried expression on his face. “I’m f-fine thank you.” I said. He put is hand out in front of me. I took it, and he pulled me onto my feet with his strong grasp.

“What happened?” I asked. “You fainted.” He said. “Oh yeah.” I said. “Hey, you look kind of pretty when you’re passed out.” He said. I suddenly got butterflies in my stomach. “T-thanks.” I replied shyly. I can’t believe he actually said that to me!

He laughed. “You say ‘thanks’ a lot.” “Well, I just want to thank you for making sure I was okay.” I said. “Well that’s sweet.” Alex blushed. “Yeah, sometimes fan girls will faint over me, and it’s kind of annoying.”

“Wait, when I fainted, did that annoy you?” I asked. “No, not at all.” Alex said. “You’re actually prettier than all the other girls that have fainted or cried.” I felt my cheeks go red. I wondered if this was what Casey was like when Justin Bieber was hitting on her. She was so lucky.

“Hey, I want to show you something.” Alex said suddenly. “Come withme.” He gestured me to come with him with a smile on his face. I followed closely behind him. I could smell his aftershave and cologne. I didn’t know movie stars wore cologne! But he smelled nice.

We went into the store, and I saw that a few guys were moving some stuff around. A few teddy bears fell out here and there. I couldn’t help but giggle as the men reached down to pick them back up.

I then realized we were going to the back of the store. “Where are we going?” I asked. “You’ll find out when we get there.” Alex said reassuringly. I was growing with excitement. Was I going to be alone with Alex Pettyfer? Any girl would die for this moment.