Cliché!: Chance Crawford Fantasy

Chance Crawford:

Over the past few days, Christina was always mentioning the guy. Literally every sentenced she used had his name in it. “And then she was like, ‘Oh my god!’ like Chance Crawford like, oh my god he’s like so freaking hot!” See?

Then the day came when Chance Crawford was supposed to come; yes I memorized his name. He was supposed to be there while we were all at school, but the only reason I went with her was to skip school.

When she approached me, she was acting like she had 10,000 cups of coffee. She was talking so fast, I couldn’t understand what she was saying. She dragged me out of the school and into her car. She was going way to fast even though Domino’s was only five minutes away from our school.

Domino’s had all this filming equipment and all these people all around it. “Where is he?” Christina muttered. “I don’t know.” I replied. “Casey, if we don’t find him soon, we’ll never be able to fulfill our drams of having sex with Chancey!” Christina yelled.

“Okay, since when did you decide my dreams for me?” I asked. “Because Casey, you’re like me. You love hot guys.” “Not true, not true!” I said. “Come on, let’s just get out of the car and go find him.” said Christina. We got out of the car and approached the very crowded Domino’s.

We walked onto the parking lot of Domino’s and Christina was looking everywhere. I wasn’t even sure if we were supposed to be here, but I didn’t care. I was just glad to be out of school on a school day.

“Excuse me ladies.” Some guy said suddenly. We both looked to see some guy. “Are you two extras?” “Um, yes we are.” Christina said. “Okay then, go in there and get ready.” He pointed to a little mobile home which movie stars stay in I guess. Hey, I’m not aHollywoodbrainiac!

We were going toward the mobile thing, when Christina bumped into someone. I looked behind me to see some guy apologizing to Christina. When she looked up, she gasped.

“Chris, you okay?” I asked her. She didn’t answer. She was staring at the guy with her jaw hanging down. “CHANCE... CRAWFORD!!!” She screamed. “Yeah, it’s me, Chance Crawford.” He said awkwardly.

He suddenly turned toward me. “Damn.” He said. “I’d like to have sex with you.” “What!?” I snapped. “No, I’m just kidding, I’m just kidding!” he laughed. “Well, you can fulfill your dream by having sex with us, let’s go!” said Christina. She grabbed his arm and dragged him away from Domino’s.

“Chris, what the hell are you doing!?” I asked. “Making our dreams come true!” she said happily. Chance was struggling against her, but he made no effort in trying to escape. She shoved him into her car. She made me watch over him while she drove.

The car screeched into acceleration. We sped away from Domino’s. “Casey, I can’t believe it! CHANCE CRAWFORD IS IN OUR CAR!!! I’M GONNA HAVE HIM SIGN IT LATER! Oh my god, I can’t breathe, Case, could you d-drive?” We switched places. I drove while she gushed over Chance.

“Chris, we’re basically kidnapping him!” I exclaimed. “Who cares?” Christina said. “And where are we going?” I asked. “To my house of course silly! Now DRIVE BEFORE I TURN YOU INTO HAIRSPRAY!!!” I got a little scared when she said that, so I drove on.

I drove into Christina’s driveway. I shut the car off and got out. Christina dragged Chance out of the car with her. She lifted him onto her back and headed toward the door. I had no idea Christina was that strong. I guess that’s what happens to someone is obsessing over someone and they come into your life suddenly.

“Casey, open the door!!” Christina commanded. I did as she asked. Today she was like She-hulk; it was a little bit frightening. She raced upstairs with Chance still on her back.