Cliché!: How Girls Think (well, sort of.)

“Hey everyone, today, we’re going to interview some skanky, preppy and non- single girls. I, Casey Williams, am going to interview you girls.” I said. “Do we have to?” asked Minnie. “YES!” I shouted. “For the last time, it’s for homework! And unless I want to get an F in English, then I have to interview you girls, okay?” They all sat down while I was fiddleing with the camera trying to figure out how to put it on "record". Finally, I got the camera going. This is how the interview went.

Casey: How do you feel about romance stories?

Chiristina: I love them. They honestly make me jealous.

Emily: I am in love with them! I sometimes pretend that I’m the girl.

Minnie: Me too!

Casey: Have you ever had a dream where some hot guy fell in love with you?

Christina: No, but I constantly have dreams of Jack which is the only man i've truly loved.

Emily: Aw, that's cute Christina. Anyway, no not really.

Minnie: Only once, but it was with this really fat guy.

Casey: Do six pack abs interest you?

Christina: I like fit boys, but not like, super muscle man. Six pack? Not really. Just firm.

Emily: Hell yeah!

Minnie: I'll take more!

Casey: Were you ever bi-curious?

Chirstina: Ew gross! I need the bananas! (Christina calls the male's private front area bananas because she feels that the other words for a John Thomas are just plain strange or too suggestive.)

Emily: I once asked out some guy who turned out to be a girl at a dance in seventh grade.

Minnie: Oh my god, did that really happen!?

Casey: What male celebrity do you love the most?

Christina: Justin Bieber

Emily: Justin Bieber

Minnie: Justin Bieber

Casey: Seriously? There is no other celebrity you have a crush on!?

Christina: Seriously! Justin Bieber is my dream man!

Emily: Well, I do a little crush on Ashton Kutcher

Minnie: Me too. I have crushes on a lot of different guys like (For five minutes, she kept on naming male celebrities whom she had interest in.)

Casey: What do you think of Justin Bieber? (I shouldn't have said that.)

Christina: BIEBER SIGHTING!? WHERE!? WHERE!?

Emily: JUSTIN, WHERE ARE YOU!? I KNOW YOU LOVE ME, I KNOW YOU CARE!!!

Minnie:  Just shout whenever, and I'll be there!!!!

(Then all the girls began singing that song at the top of their lungs, because obviously, they all have Bieber Fever. A bieber sighting is exactly the same thing to them as a vag sighting for guys, they always hope those two things are nearby. It took me ten fricking minutes to restrain them.)