24. AND SO THE JOURNEY BEGINS

I couldn't sleep, the stair case called me so I got out of bed, put my bed gown and slippers on. I looked up the stair case. 'What could possibly be up there?" I walk up, I keep walking up, and up, and up, the stairs don't seem to end, I can't contain my excitement, I dash up the stairs running as fast as I possibly can until I finally reach the top of the stairs. I'm in the clouds, literally in the clouds. I can't believe it. I take 1 step back noticing that the stairs are gone.

In the distance I see the silhouette of a person, a boy almost exactly my height, he walks toward me. Somehow I don't run or even move a muscle, I am absolutely desperate to find out who this is, I let him walk toward me until we were face to face. He was a blond guy wearing a green shirt and jeans. "Welcome to the land in the clouds" he says. "Who are you" I ask, "Liam, Liam Clayton".

Hello all Elementals fans, I have been working on this book for 2 years straight and now I choose to finally end this story and encourage others to finish it for me (FAN FICTIONS ONLY! I DON'T WANT THIS STORY TO BE PLAGIARIZED OR STOLEN!) The reason I'm finishing this book now is that it has been incomplete for far too long and that I'd like to make it up to all those people who spent months MONTHS! Waiting for the Grand Finale and here it is. I honestly thought that this book was terrible and that the plot was all over the place but then when I noticed that It got 1 thousand reads/views, I just couldn't believe it. This chapter is to celebrate those 1000 views because for me that's an actual achievement. I'd also like to acknowledge all my friends who I put in this book, I could never wish for any better friends. But I honestly think this is the best chapter of all because this chapter is dedicated to of one of my best friends, Liam Clayton. No matter what, he never gave up on me and always encouraged me to finish this story.
Thank you LiamSC and thank you to all who supported my passion for writing. Thank you to all.