CHAPTER 7. TRACKING DOWN ALEX

Connor spent most of his time in the library and so we went to the library assuming Connor would be there. We ran around trying to find Connor. Then I looked down the non-fiction and saw Matthew. He looked at me with shock and suspiciously ran away. I ditched the rest of my friends not knowing weever they found Connor or not. Meanwhile I chased Matthew from the Library out side to the basket ball field and somehow while he was running, he slowly melted into the darkness. I did the same seeing as I had power over the darkness. As soon as we had sunken, we found our selves in an upside-down pitch black dimension. Nothing but me and Matthew. We kept running until pitch black turned into pure white. Then I saw two chairs and a chest. Just like the ones I saw in my dream. Except I wouldn't dare sit on the chair because I still remember what happened to me in the dream. Then after I had realised the three items, I had realised that Matthew had gone. He probably went back to the surface.

I rose from the concrete on the road. VROOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!! I was almost got hit by a car and I was on the middle of the road on the long high way. VROOM! BEEEP! HONK! BAAAM! NEEEW! I was brushed onto the side of the side of the road and left their unconscious. I woke up three hours later still on the side of the road. I slowly made one step and helped myself up. Put my hand to my fore head to shade my eyes. The road was long, straight and I couldn't see the end. So I started walking the long journey back.

Meanwhile, at the library, Elanor had found Connor reading an autobiography by Dawn French.
"Connor! Connor! Do you know where Alex is?" Asked Elanor.
"Alex Cullinane?" Asked Connor.
"Yes!" Replied Elanor.
"Alex, Alex, he tends to wonder the whole school. Have you tried the cafeteria?" Asked Connor. Elanor ran from the library to the cafeteria ditching the rest who had only just found Connor.
"Do you know where Alex is?" Asked Kyle.
"Uhhhh!!!"