CHAPTER 25. THREE TO ONE

"So which one of you will go to the future?" Asked Chris.
"ME!" Shouted both Tobeys at once.
"Ok, this Tobey is going to the past and that Tobey is going to the future" explained Chris. Then one Tobey asked,
"Ok, ok, so which one of us is going to the future?"
"UHH!!!" Yelled Chris angrily while I was on the other side of the room giggling at the scene.
"LOUIS! Come on, help me!" Shouted Chris. I replied by saying,
"Nah, it's funny just watching"
"If you don't help me Louis, I will throw you into the sunlight and stuff ten cloves of garlic down your throat!" He yelled back.

"Ok, I'll help, Your Tobey one and your Tobey two, Tobey one goes to the future and Tobey two goes to the past, got it?" I asked the Tobeys.
"Yes Louis" They groaned in a careless voice. They suddenly disappeared and reappeared in five seconds both holding a tiny robot ant each"
"Wait which one of you went to the future?" I asked them.
"ME!" They exclaimed. I slammed my hand against my face.
"UHHHHH!!! Tobey one was supposed to go to the future, which one of you is Tobey one?" I groaned.
"ME!" They yelled. I slapped my face again.

"UHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Chris help me!" I wailed.
"Nah, it's funny just watching ha ha ha" he laughed.
"Chris, if you don't help me, I will malfunction you with a bucket of water, then I will rip up your circuits and feed your disc drive to your pet dog!!!"
"I don't have a dog-
"I DON'T CARE!!!" I screamed angrily. Suddenly two things started printing out of Chris' mouth. They were badges. One badge said past, the other said future. Chris put a badge on each of them and yelled,
"GO WHERE YOUR BADGE SAYS TO GO!!!" The Tobeys disappeared.

The man shouted,
"CHRIS! TWO MORE PEOPLE ARE HERE TO SEE YOU!"
"Coming Dad" Chris replied. I thought to my self,
"Dad, I should've known." We ran to the front door and it was the Tobeys. One had another robot ant and the other Tobey was riding on a horse and cart.
"Tobey, that's way to big, get something smaller" commanded Chris. Surprisingly, both Tobeys disappeared and reappeared with smaller objects. One holding a glowing orb and the other holding a yellow brick,
"Finally" Chris and me yelled together.

The Tobeys placed the objects inside the soccer ball. Chris closed the soccer ball and quickly threw it into the back yard just before the soccer ball grew to the size of an apartment.
"Let's go in, shall we?" Asked Chris.