14

**Zayn POV**

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Liam bellows, shoving me back.

After I heard Liam transferred, I found him and dragged him into an empty classroom. We have unfinished business, after all.

"Nothing's wrong with me," I growl.

"Why are you acting like this? Was it something I did?" he yells. I stay silent. I back him into the wall and he narrows his eyes at me.

"Screw you," I mutter.

"I still don't know what you're angry ab-"

"Shut up," I shout and Liam pushes me off of him.

"I don't get you. You're being unreasonable. I did nothing wrong," he spits, staring me in the eye before leaving the classroom, slamming the door behind him.

~

I barrel into Tenth Hour and head straight for the bar.

"Zayn, what's up man?" the annoying bartender says as I sit down. I really need to take my mind off of Liam, so I ditched.

"Just give me a drink," I'm not in the mood to talk. He hands me an entire bottle of liquor and a glass. I pour myself a drink before downing the entire glass immediately.

"Slow down pal," the bartender chuckles. He was starting to annoy me.

"Piss off," I growl. He raises his hand in surrender and leaves me alone to contemplate my life.

"Malik," a rough voice says from behind me. I turn to see Mike, the guy I fought the day Callie came here, with four other men standing behind him. He was looking at me with a steely expression, obviously looking for another fight.

"I'm not in the mood," I grumble and turn away. I pick up my glass and take a sip of the alcohol, when the glass is knocked out of my hand, shattering on the floor. I turn to Mike.

"You bastard," Nobody has ever disturbed me while drinking.

Without warning, I tackle him to the floor, knocking a couple of chairs over in the process. I attempt to punch him, but he stops my fist and grins at me.

"What's wrong? Can't stop thinking of the pretty little blonde you were trying to take your mind off?" he's wearing an arrogant smirk and I want nothing more than to wipe it off his face. "What was her name? Caitlin, Casey, or was it Callie?"

"Shut up," I'm so incredibly close to losing all self control I've worked so hard to maintain in the past.

"Ah, so her name's Callie," he grins. "That cute blonde that walked in the other day, right? Damn, the things I'd do to her..."

I can't control it anymore. I snap.

I pull my fist back and slam it into his ugly face. He howls in pain, but he shouldn't be worried yet.

I thrust my knee into his stomach, throw a couple more punches, and kick him in the gut, hard. I notice he's almost unconscious, but I continue to torture him. The bartender pulls me off of Mike and holds me back.

"Calm down," the bartender says, and Mike groans. His annoying sidekicks help him up, and he opens his eyes slowly to look at me.

"We're not done," he says. Even though he's all beaten up and looks like shit right now, the tone is his voice is chilling and almost scares me.

They leave and the bartender leads me to the bathroom. I smile a little, seeing that my only injuries were a small scratch on my forehead and a bruise on my arm.

"You could have killed him if I didn't stop you," the bartender says, looking at me intently.

"I know," I say. He looks at me for a long time before sighing.

"This is my bar, I prefer to keep the fights a little less violent,"

"I'm sorry," I take a deep breath and I feel myself getting in control again.

"You have anger issues," he states. I slowly turn my head to meet his gaze.

"How do you know?" I whisper.

When people started calling me terrorist, I lost all my self control. I figured it out once I beat up a classmate when I was 14 and almost got expelled.

"My brother is just like you. Trust me. I can tell when you lose all control,"

I nod. Another reason why I went to bars back in Bradford. To take out all my anger.

Having anger issues was something nobody knew about me. Not even my parents. I'm good at keeping secrets.

"Thanks, uh," I realize don't know his name, he's just 'the bartender' to me.

"Simon," he gets up and heads to the door, but pauses to look back at me. "Someday, you're going to snap. In public, in front of everyone. In front of people you love. My brother had it under control. But even then, he lost in, in front of my family and I," he sighs. "Be careful. Go see someone, go get help. I know you think you have it under control, but you don't"

Simon leaves and I'm left alone to think about his words.

There's only one person that can help me with this problem. I pull out my phone and dial the number, and as usual, he picks up on the third ring.

"Hello?" a deep husky voice mumbles at the other end of the line.

"I need your help."

A/N: SHIT SON MAJOR THINGS ARE REVEALING THEMSELVES. exciting :D